BY TYLENOL #69 in Pain Relief

Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets.
See new warnings information & directions.
Pain reliever.
Fever reducer.
Acetaminophen.
For adults.
500mg each. see more...

Ashley D.
I am an RN and it's one of go-to drugs for minor aches, fever and headaches. I've tried Advil and Aleeve, but they don't seem to work as well. Of course everyone is different, but in the hospital I've learned that Tylenol is pretty helpful for most people. I always keep them in my nightstand and in my work bag. Be careful to always check the expiration date and store in a dry, cool place! Worth the price, but if you're not sure about the product or the price, I recommend getting the travel packets which are very inexpensive!
Ashley L.
This morning I woke up with a sore throat, light fever, headache, and felt really weak. I still had to go to school ): I took two tablets of Tylenol and after a few minutes I started feeling better. Now I'm more awake and my fever reduced :) remember to always eat something first before taking Tylenol! Really effective
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I will take Tylenol if I am out of aleve and it doesn't do much for my pain. I'm not sure why but it doesn't have the same affect. It helps make the pain more manageable and you can take it after surgeries because it doesn't slow the healing process like naproxen so that is a plus!
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I took these when I was pregnant. Great, effective product. I find they work fast and were great for pregnancy headaches. I still take them from time to time. I rotate between these and ibuprofen for pain. Great, fast acting pills! I will continue to buy!
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my go to medicine for a headache it works fast, if doesn't upset my stomach, and it goes down easy. I bought it from Walmart and I use it every week when my head starts to hurt from the computer. I will buy it again once I run out
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Tylenol is definitely the way to go for any kind of aches or pains. One too two tablets will usually do the trick & wont take very long either. Price isn't too bad & a coupon can always help too. Overall totally recommend.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
I have bad back pain and extra strength Tylenol is the only medicine that really seems to help that. The price is very comparable to other medicines on the market. I definitely recommend for any type of muscle pain!
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I would only buy this specific Tylenol if there were no more on the shelf. I hate how long the pill is and feels like it catches in my throat! Other than that takes about 2 hours or so for me to feel like it works!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
These pills are bae! I love them! I keep them stocked up and they are affordable as well! I keep some at home and some in my purse! I recommend to anyone who gets headaches :)! It's so great a must have.
Vasny M.
I don't really purchase Tylenol because it doesn't do much for me. It's pretty cheap but it only does effect after a while. Usually my headaches are really bad and this doesn't really take my pain away.