Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA

This is the only pain reliever that is safe to use when pregnant and breast feeding so i have been using this for a long. It helps with any kind of ache and pain or cramp and helps headaches too. But sometimes when i have a really bad headache i have to take it more than once a day. Like, ill take it cause my headache is killing me and it wont help at all so im like miserable, counting down the minutes until i can take more. That sucks. But that doesnt happen often.
Aleah W.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO

I've suffered from headaches and migraines ever since I can remember. For the longest time I used other medications that only caused more stomach issues for me, but Extra Strength kicks in quickly and takes care of the issue quickly without causing further issues. I've used other pain relievers but none of them work as well or as thoroughly as Extra Strength Tylenol so I never go anywhere without it. Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets - 24 CT
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Mililani, HI

If I am not using Ibuprofen, my go to is Tylenol. I tend to get headaches and migraines quite a lot. I especially use Tylenol during pregnancy. Tylenol works wonders and is affordable. The extra strength is 500 mg per tablet and I get pain relief within about 5-10 minutes, which is great because I avoid medication until my headache/migraine becomes unbearable. I would recommend and buy again.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.

These work amazing for my headaches. We always have these in the house because it is usually what I take of I have any aches or pains. They seem to last a very long time as well. They are pretty affordable. I just pick them up when I am out grocery shopping if we need them. They are a life saver for sure! I would recommend!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets are my go to fever reducer. They work quick and effectively when used as directed. They are available in a wide variety of tablet types (gel tabs, caplets, etc). Watch for bogo deals and sales before buying the Tylenol brand to get the most bang for your buck or give generics a shot.
Ryan J.
Ryan J.

Tylenol extra strength pain medicine was the only thing that was approved by my doctor to take while I was pregnant. I missed being able to take Advil or Excedrin, but this did help me many times during my pregnancy with shoulder pain, backaches, and headaches. Overall, I would recommend this pain medication.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Deltona

This product works great for my aching muscles and headaches. It works well when compared to other brands. It meets my expectation for an over-the counter medication. It does not help my sciatica pain at all. I am satisfied with the product though, because it helps me when I have minor aches and pains.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC

Always in my purse! My doctor actually recommends I take two Tylenol Extra Strength before my chemotherapy infusions, that is how safe, and effective it is! I also have migraines on a regular basis, and Tylenol is one of the only thing that helps, and still allows me to function normally.
Jared K.
Jared K.
Portland, MI

When I do have aches and pains, or even a headache, Tylenol usually solves that problem. I have purchased this at grocery stores or drug stores. I thin it is right in line with other brands of the same product. I was satisfied with the results. i would tell others about this product.
Leah H.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL

As someone who often suffers from backpain due to scoliosis, dysmenorrhea and migraines due to eyesight issues, Tylenol keeps me on my toes. I always have it in my bag because you'll never know when a terrible migrain is about to rear its ugly head. I just pop one pill and I am good to go!