Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets - 225 CT uploaded by Andrea F.Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets - 225 CT uploaded by Michelle B.Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets - 225 CT uploaded by Andrea F.

BY TYLENOL #100 in Pain Relief

Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets.
See new warnings information & directions.
Pain reliever.
Fever reducer.
Acetaminophen.
Extra strength for adults.
Value size 225 caplets.
500 mg each. see more...

Julie M.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I use Tylenol extra strength 500 mg as recommended by my doctor on a daily regiment for my chronic low back pain.It also helps with other aches and pains and menstrual cramps. I have always trusted Tylenol for years as its very effective. I purchase it at Walmart and it can be a bit pricey at times, so sometimes, I have to just get the equivalent "Equate extra strength pain reliever" the generic Walmart version due to lack of money. Only thing I can say is I wish there were more offers for coupons and free samples for Tylenol, as its a name brand and can be pricey at times. I also use children's Tylenol/Infant drops  for my baby girl as well, when she is sick or has a fever. Highly recommend Tylenol extra strength and Children's Tylenol/Infant drops to family's as well and also wish their were more offers for samples and coupons for babies and children Tylenol :) 5 stars!
Aleah W.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I've suffered from headaches and migraines ever since I can remember. For the longest time I used other medications that only caused more stomach issues for me, but Extra Strength kicks in quickly and takes care of the issue quickly without causing further issues. I've used other pain relievers but none of them work as well or as thoroughly as Extra Strength Tylenol so I never go anywhere without it. Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets - 24 CT
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only pain reliever that is safe to use when pregnant and breast feeding so i have been using this for a long. It helps with any kind of ache and pain or cramp and helps headaches too. But sometimes when i have a really bad headache i have to take it more than once a day. Like, ill take it cause my headache is killing me and it wont help at all so im like miserable, counting down the minutes until i can take more. That sucks. But that doesnt happen often.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Always in my purse! My doctor actually recommends I take two Tylenol Extra Strength before my chemotherapy infusions, that is how safe, and effective it is! I also have migraines on a regular basis, and Tylenol is one of the only thing that helps, and still allows me to function normally.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Mililani, HI
If I am not using Ibuprofen, my go to is Tylenol. I tend to get headaches and migraines quite a lot. I especially use Tylenol during pregnancy. Tylenol works wonders and is affordable. The extra strength is 500 mg per tablet and I get pain relief within about 5-10 minutes, which is great because I avoid medication until my headache/migraine becomes unbearable. I would recommend and buy again.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like Tylenol Extra strength caplets. They work quickly to relieve back pain, or a headache, usually within 30 minutes. I missed a step last week, & hurt my knee. My doctor told me to take Tylenol for the pain, ice it down & keep it elevated. I'm doing those things, while I wait for the orthopedist to get in contact with me. The Tylenol is keeping my pain under control. It is about the only thing I can take
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I always keep this in my medicine cabinet it's good for everything. From headaches, knee pain, hang overs, etc. It really works and when you try it will understand why Tylenol is a staple in most people medicine cabinets. Are grandparents use it our parents used it now we use it. The price is great and comes in different sizes and found everywhere.
Tyra W.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Tylenol in general does not work as well for me as other brands of pain medication. I got extra strength Tylenol because it was all that was available at the time, but I found myself needed to take more than the recommended dosage to get rid of my headache. While I do keep it in my household, it's not usually the first pain medication I reach for.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert
These work amazing for my headaches. We always have these in the house because it is usually what I take of I have any aches or pains. They seem to last a very long time as well. They are pretty affordable. I just pick them up when I am out grocery shopping if we need them. They are a life saver for sure! I would recommend!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets - 225 CT will last a long time. It works great on fevers and minor headaches. My only concern is the possibility of liver damage when taken with alcohol. So please don't use for a hangover unless necessary.