BY TYLENOL

Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets.

See new warnings information & directions.

Pain reliever fever reducer.

Acetaminophen.

For adults.

10 caplets .

500mg each. see more...

Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
I use this all the time. It's so handy to throw in your purse, bag, or pocket. I keep one in my purse all the time because you never know when you might get a headache, or any thing really. Tylenol works for me. I use it whenever I need it and it helps me get through whatever issue I have. And it's nice to have, if anyone else needs one 😊
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This isn't my favorite bing to use when I need pain relief. I only use it when it is my only option. I don't think it works that great. The small bottle makes it convenient.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
I stash these in my backpack and in my purse! Very handy because you never really expect a headache. They just creep up on you and ruin your productivity for the day.
Melissa S.
The great thing about this packaging is that its so tiny that it fits anywhere! Its more like a travel size package which is great for a purse or pocket. I am a female and Tylenol has always been my go to when it comes down to menstrual cramps. I am one of those who really get horrible front and back cramps where i cant breathe and curl up into a fetus position. I have tried excedrin or pamprin but its gives me tachycardia so i always go back to my Tylenol. I feel like tylenol is less damaging for the liver compared to advil.
Joy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets - 10 CT I bought this because I really needed some med for a small pain I been having lately. I Lost my other bottle so this qas only 2$ at the gas station so it's perfect size for my purse and to travel plus if I lost it wouldn't break the bank
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol Extra Strength is my life savior. I get stomachaches so frequently since I have terrible eating habits and just maybe a terrible digestive system, but I use extra strength since I need it. I always eat two tablets for the 1000 mg dosage. I just curl into a ball for a bit and let it work its magic.
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
When I have a head ache I always grab a couple of Tylenol within a 20 to 40 minutes its gone. I buy my Tylenol from Wal-mart, when I forget to grab a big bottle, they always have the small catty along pack at the check out. I have to have my Tylenol for when I have a head ache.
Christie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are convenient to keep in your purse. The tube is very small and easy to store anywhere. Tylenol works great for headaches, body aches, etc. I love to have these on hand for my time of month, too. It makes it easier to bring with me and really helps my pain.
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
my go to for headaches on the go... when i don't have time to stop and find something for a headache. I keep this holder in my purse to help my headaches from getting to bad. Tylenol is my go to for any types of aches in pains because it always does the job.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This little bottles are seriously great for vacation we bought several for myrtle beach and I had one in my car one in purse and one in the suitcase and any time we needed them we conviently had them the only problem was how expensive they are