BY TYLENOL

Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets.

See new warnings information & directions.

Pain reliever fever reducer.

Acetaminophen.

For adults.

10 caplets .

500mg each. see more...

Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Tylenol is the ONLY pain reliever I can use (except I have to take 3 instead of 2) &it's so convenient that they have this in a to-go size!! I usually have a bigger count bottle in my medicine cabinet at home, so whenever this runs out, I use the tablets from home to refill it.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Love Tylenol extra strength it does its job and gets rid of my horrid headaches also it's super convenient to have the little container for on the go! It's a must have and would keep buying and also recommend.
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
Perfect to carry around in my purse. You never know when you need a Tylenol or when anyone around you is in need of one. Doesn't take space at all! $ you could refill it at any time!
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
When your purse is tiny, this bottle is the perfect size. I refill from the large bottle kept at home.
Melissa S.
The great thing about this packaging is that its so tiny that it fits anywhere! Its more like a travel size package which is great for a purse or pocket. I am a female and Tylenol has always been my go to when it comes down to menstrual cramps. I am one of those who really get horrible front and back cramps where i cant breathe and curl up into a fetus position. I have tried excedrin or pamprin but its gives me tachycardia so i always go back to my Tylenol. I feel like tylenol is less damaging for the liver compared to advil.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Tylenol Extra Strength is my life savior. I get stomachaches so frequently since I have terrible eating habits and just maybe a terrible digestive system, but I use extra strength since I need it. I always eat two tablets for the 1000 mg dosage. I just curl into a ball for a bit and let it work its magic.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
I use this all the time. It's so handy to throw in your purse, bag, or pocket. I keep one in my purse all the time because you never know when you might get a headache, or any thing really. Tylenol works for me. I use it whenever I need it and it helps me get through whatever issue I have. And it's nice to have, if anyone else needs one 😊
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
When I have a head ache I always grab a couple of Tylenol within a 20 to 40 minutes its gone. I buy my Tylenol from Wal-mart, when I forget to grab a big bottle, they always have the small catty along pack at the check out. I have to have my Tylenol for when I have a head ache.
Christie L.
Pasadena, CA
These are convenient to keep in your purse. The tube is very small and easy to store anywhere. Tylenol works great for headaches, body aches, etc. I love to have these on hand for my time of month, too. It makes it easier to bring with me and really helps my pain.
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
my go to for headaches on the go... when i don't have time to stop and find something for a headache. I keep this holder in my purse to help my headaches from getting to bad. Tylenol is my go to for any types of aches in pains because it always does the job.