Tylenol Extra Strength Acetaminophen Rapid Release Gels - 50 Gelcaps uploaded by Emily M.

BY TYLENOL #39 in Pain Relief

EXTRA STRENGTH.
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer.
Contains Acetaminophen.
Rapid Release.
RAPID RELEASE. RAPID RELIEF. GELS.
50 RR GELCAPS see more...

Buy on Walmart
Izzy H.
Collinsville
I use these every once in a while for my migraines.. I bought it from walmart! I recommend using them when you’re in pain because it relieves all the pain! It definitely works. I would buy it again!!!!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release is an effective pain reducer. I usually pick it up at my pharmacy, such a Rite Aid or Duane Reade.  It works well for minor aches and pains and is a good value. I really like that it is rapid release since it works significantly faster than regular Tylenol. I would recommend this product.
Alicia S.
Crofton, MD
You won't believe me when I say this, but these will knock out a migraine! These are the only painkiller pills I usually buy because they will work on almost all pain but are a little easier on the rest of the body. I even used them after the initial pills from recovering from surgery.
Tracy D.
Oxford, MS
This is my absolute favorite Tylenol ever!  I literally call them 'Magic' Tylenol and have not found an ache/pain that they will not help.  I am no longer able to take NSAIDs as I am allergic to them, but with these, I don't even miss them.  They went over and beyond my expectations and I can't imagine my life without them.  They get rid of my headaches within minutes - I love these things!!!
Meribah R.
Gilbert, AZ
I recently had a spinal fusion, and I went on a short vacation to San Diego and I did not bring any pain killers with me because I assumed I was in the clear for pain. Unfortunately I sneezed so hard that my back spasmed. I went to the store and got some tylenol and luckily it helped relieve some of the pain and I was able to enjoy my vacation.
Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
I had a sinus infection recently and had no time to go to the doctor, this extra strength got rid of my sinus headache and relieved me of the pain. Obviously, it's not meant to cure my sinus infection, but for only having that to relieve me, it did what was needed to be done. I could actually look at my computer screen without seeing double.
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
I have fibromyalgia and believe me when i say the pain is the worst. I walk alk day at work from one end to the other and tylenol extra strength works miracles it keeps me going and my pain is virtually gone
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol is a great pain reliever. I rank it up there with Aleve and Aleve is one of my favorites. But the rapid release does work really fast when my tendinitis keeps me up at night. I just take two of these and I'm back to bed in no time. They're great for the price because of how well they work
Phyllis W.
Unfortunately, these do not work as well as I hoped they would. I am on medication that doesn't allow me to use Advil, so I have to use Tylenol. It does the job, but takes a while to work, sometimes doesn't work at all, and just overall doesn't seem to be as high a quality product.
Jenna R.
Cape Coral , FL
Lifesaver!!! Tylenol extra strength can literally help with just about everything and anythiing. Whether it be back pain, tooth pain, headache, Nigerian e. This is the best medicines to take when you have any type of ache or pain. Can be found just about anywhere in any store.