BY TYLENOL

EXTRA STRENGTH.
Pain Reliever Fever Reducer.
Contains Acetaminophen.
EASY TO SWALLOW EZ TABS.
Contains no aspirin
ACTUAL SIZE WITH SWEET COATING.
150 TABLETS see more...

Brian S.
Brian S.
I use this product after my chiropractic treatments and when all else fails. As for the price as with all drugs it seems to be cost expensive, and on top of that somewhat prices. It does work from time to time. Something my md's and do's has confirmed for me is in some cases it can do a little kidney damage. And if you are on blood thinners, due to a blood clot, you need to watch your numbers some as it can move the numbers dramitically one way or the other.  One thing I wish that Tylenol would consider, is to make a low dose version of there product and make it in gel tab.  I believe doing so might make it a little safer for consumers with health issues like someone who I am taking care of,  who has had blood clots before, and less harmful to the ptinr results for people who are on prescriptions like Coumindan, hopefully I spelled that last drug name correctly. Overall it is not to bad of a product and I know with a few tweaks it might make the brand appear better in the eyes of consumers.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Oceanside, CA
This is the only medicine I will use when I have a headache because it is the only one I have found that works every time.  My boyfriend rarely gets headaches (like he has had three his entire life) so whenever he got one the other day he could not even get out of bed; about 30 minutes after taking two Tylenol Extra Strength tablets he was up and ready to go! Anytime I run out, I always make sure I pick up the largest bottle I can find.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Honestly, Tylenol really doesn't help very much when it comes to pain relief. I would suggest using Motrin as a pain reliever instead. Tylenol just doesn't give a very noticable difference. It is however pretty cheap and easy to find but other than that I just really wouldn't suggest it.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tylenol doesn't really work that great for me, I think just because maybe my body has somewhat if a tolerance to it. It helps me in temporary situations unless its a Tylenol PM which generally works for me, Not my first pick for relief but it does temporarily help when needed.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Frostburg, MD
I use this all the time, whether it be for headaches, body stiffness/soreness, or period cramps. I sometimes use off brand pain relief but Tylenol is my go to. I pick it up wherever is most convenient, most of the time is Walmart. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Tylenol Extra Strength is the only pain reliever that will work for me. I get frequent headaches, and Tylenol relieves the tension immediately. The fact I can easily get these at any drugstore or even gas station makes it a great way to relief some pain and fast.
Karin S.
Karin S.
Key West, FL
I keep Tylenol in the house and in my handbag. I'm prone to headaches, and it works well to reduce the pain. I also keep it in case of a feverish child so I can alternate it with Advil, which works to reduce the symptoms. I do always take it with food, though!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Taylor
Tylenol always does the trick for me. I often get headaches and this does help me a lot. The price is a little high, especially compared to the store brand versions. It does work though, so you know what you're getting for your money. I would buy it again.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great to use when you don't feel well and your head feels super heavy and your headaches are throbbing. It helps to decrease the pain you feel and get rid of those annoying, pounding headaches. It's an easy product to find, they're at any drugstore.
Spencer H.
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
I keep Tylenol in my purse at all times. You never know when a headache will show up and it is so great to have these on hand. You can vary your dose by taking 1-2 depending on the headache. Tylenol is a great value and I am very satisfied with the product.