BY TYLENOL

• How well does this work because sometimes I have very bad pain in m...1 Answers
Karly M.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use it for everything. I prefer these red tablets over the larger white capsules because they are easier to swallow and leave a better taste if in your mouth for longer. I never need any other pill for headaches or cramps.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Easy to open and use. They are effective for my aches and pains and headaches. I use whenever I can to help curb easy pain.
sonia h.
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
Greatest head ache relief pill ever. also helps wi th my migraines, these are total life savers.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hartford City, IN
These work like magic. I just pop two of them and *presto* my headache is gone!
Jayden P.
Jayden P.
Watertown, SD
I get headaches on the daily and this extra strength product is the only thing that gets rid of them! I have tried several pain relievers and none work like this.
Shavon  R.
Shavon R.
Othello , Wa
I use tylenol daily so for the price it does it's job. so I would recommend this for sure.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are my go to pain reliever. I'm not able to take NDAIDs anymore due to a surgery on my stomach. These EZ tabs do the trick quickly and without irritating my stomach.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
Those are the pain reliever that I have and always keep in my purse. I'm allergic to aspirin and I would rather take Tylenol than any other brand.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
Tylenol extra strength is sometimes all you need to get over that nasty headache.
Lis D.
Lis D.
Delano, CA
Tylenol works more when having a fever or some
Little pain. I honestly don't used them
Often but hey it's a good thing to have them on handy
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
How well does this work because sometimes I have very bad pain in my wrist an back and I don't use anything but sometimes I really need to so I need to know how well this product works