BY TYLENOL

Multi-Symptom Day & Night Pack, Rapid Release Gels

Tyler S.
West Haven, CT
Tylenol cold for night and day always gets me through the worst of it. When I don’t quite have the flu but need to get thru a winter cold, or my SO is suffering from one himself it’s always what I go for.
David M.
Louisa, KY
These things are wonderful.  I had gotten the sick during the winter and it was horrible. I could not get out of bed for a couple days bad. I keep a temp of 100 plus it seemed and my body hurt. I started taking these and they helped keep the fever down enough so I could sleep and get some rest. They also seemed to help with the body pain. I don't know what I would have done with out them. Needless to say I keep a box in my medicine cabinet now as a just in case.
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use this when I'm sick because it helps me sleep so good I recommend this if you have sleeping troubles or if you get a really bad cold it's good to use I like to buy this instead of the generic even though it's more expensive because it seems to work more
Stephanie H.
New Creek, WV
I really like this product and I usually reach for it when I have a cold as it does offer daytime and nighttime relief. I think the price is just right and it really helps relieve some of those cold symptoms.. however it does wear off pretty fast and that's why I took away one star. I would recommend to others.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg , PA
Hands down the best over the counter cold med. it's not always easy to find but when I need it I will search everywhere because it works the best. It really doesn't have any side effects so I'd totally tell anyone to give it a try.
Maria P.
Fontana
My g to Tylenol that gets me through every cold. Helps me at work to continue to be functional and at night the nighttime help me rest and allow my body to heal and re energize to get over any cold sooner than later.
Peyton P.
Oxford , MS
These are my go to cold medicines. They work better than the alternative. They actually are super effective and it kicks my cold fast. It meets every expectation for a cold medicine. I always keep it stocked.
Natalie M.
I always use Tylenol when I'm getting a cold. It's the only thing that gets me through my 12 hour shift when I'm sick. Easy to find at most pharmacies or grocery stores. Overall satisfied with this product
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ive used this stuff before and it works really good. I always go with named brand when im sick and Tylenol always meets my expectations!! This stuff is berry effective and never goes wrong . Love the doubble pack.. day and night
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
Great product. I liked it better than NyQuil and DayQuil. It helped easy the aches and pains. All medicine is pricey and this was not out of line. Great product. I'd definitely recommend.