Tylenol® Concentrated Infants' Grape Drops uploaded by Heather R.

BY TYLENOL

Concentrated TYLENOL
Infants' Drops.
Acetaminophen
Fever Reducer, Pain Reliever.
INFANTS
Pediatricians' 1st Choice.
Alcohol Free.
Aspirin Free.
Ibuprofen Free.
Grape FLAVOR.
See New Warnings Information.

Allie S.
Gap , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol has been around for ages, so I feel like there has been a lot of research about it. It works great as a pain reliever and fever reducer. I can trust this brand for my little ones. Easy to understand directions.
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
works great on my kiddos. takes away the fevers and their pains whenever they get sick. thank god they arent sick that often but when they are this is always my first purchase.
Heather R.
Greensboro, NC
Works well for my son. When he gets fevers he goes into seizures if he temperature gets to high so I have to keep Tylenol on hand at all time just in case. He really likes this flavor. The cherry kind he just spits out everywhere. This kind lowers his temperature in just a few minutes. Very thankful to carry it at all times just in case.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a must have when you have kids. I buy at least 3 of these to have for back up. It really works and my pediatrician always recommends Tylenol brand for my little ones.
Kacie M.
I stay stocked up on Tylenol. You never know when a little one will wake with a fever at 3 am. This knocks the fever out quickly and keeps it down. I buy mine at CVS or Kroger. My kiddos LOVE the grape flavor. There's never a fight to get them to take it.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When my son was an infant, Tylenol Infant Drops were our number one go to when he wasn't feeling well or was teething. Oh man, the teething! Tylenol is probably the number on thing that got us through teething. I 100% recommend tylenol infant drops to others.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
One of my go to medicines for my 8 month old daughter. It works great for colds and fevers. I am giving 4 stars only because it tastes horrible and she tries to spit it out. I have to give it to her a little at a time or it gets wasted.
Juliana F.
My little one has only needed this once. He took it with ease and it calmed him and his fever went down! I typically use off brand since it's cheaper but when it comes to my son, I don't budge! I would recommend this! It's easy to draw up and easy to give!
Jamie R.
My daughter has used this medicine when she was younger. She liked the grape flavor and it was a big help with teething! It would help her through the night sleep when she was suffering from her teeth. I would buy it again for sure.
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this product with my son while he was teething and it worked great' it's not to pricey at my local drugstore/Walgreens. Compared to alternative fever/pain reducers for infants I would say Tylenol is the best one to use!