BY TYLENOL

Concentrated.
Infants' Drops.
CONTAINS Acetaminophen.
Fever Reducer, Pain Reliever.
INFANTS.
Pediatricians' 1st Choice.
Alcohol Free.
Aspirin Free.
Ibuprofen Free.
Cherry FLAVOR. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
My kid likes this flavor and this helps out a TON after vaccination shots or even during minor colds. Very effective, I do recommend brushing your kids teeth after of course because these seem very sugary. I bought this at our local Walgreens for 5-10 dollars, I can't remember the exact price at the top of my head. I do recommend.
Jenni D.
Cincinnati , OH
So glad my son takes this so well. It calms him down and helps him sleep. When teeth are being broke in he gets a small dose so the whole house doesn't go insane. He hobbled it right up out of the dropper. Although I will say if you don't rinse the dropper immediately then it is hard to clean!
Annelyce S.
Yuma , AZ
These are a must have with any age kid! I love it! User friendly, easy to read directions. You can buy it at any drug store! It is extremely effective! I am never disappointed with this product! It is a life saver in the middle of the night!
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Works amazing. Used with both our little ones when they had teething pain and after immunizations. Very effective but have found generic brands work just the same and are much more affordable. Would recommend but keep generic brands in mind.
Roya  B.
Jonesborough Tennessee
Although I didn't use this myself, it was very helpful in bringing my Childs fever down, while helping her to sleep as well. In the end this medicine is a 10 for babies and I will continue to buy while I have infants and tell others of it.
Mandi H.
Their is nothing else I would give my children when they are in pain. They don't mind the taste and swallow it easy. I'm comfortable with them having this and know they relief will follow.
Arwen C.
Kalamazoo, MI
I don't like the cherry flavor - we only buy the dye free kind and that one is amazing! I love how the packaging has been changed to make it easier to fill the syringe with medicine.
Sarah K.
Ellisville, MO
I have consistently used this with many families I have cared for, and the infants never seem to have a problem with the taste. Milk also seems to mask it well if they don't want anything but a bottle. It has seemed to provide relief, at least enough for them to sleep for a few hours.
Mayra O.
Perris, CA
My go to pain reliever when my kids go to the dr's. I always have it handy. It works well when my babies have a fever. I never use a different medicine but Tylenol!!!! I just love it
Cassie P.
I like the Tylenol brand and have used these infant drops.  The flavor is good for kids and the dropper is very convienent, but I think this brand is a bit pricey.  I also prefer the dye-free alternatives.  My baby spit this out once and it stained the blanket I wiped him up with.  Plus, I prefer products I use on my kids to have no added dyes.