BY TYLENOL

Concentrated.
Infants' Drops.
CONTAINS Acetaminophen.
Fever Reducer, Pain Reliever.
INFANTS.
Pediatricians' 1st Choice.
Alcohol Free.
Aspirin Free.
Ibuprofen Free.
Cherry FLAVOR.

Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this for my daughter. It works great and is so easy to use! Sometimes giving medicine can be hard but this makes it super easy!
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I rarely take any medications or give any to my children. Since Tylenol had their big recall, I am scared to buy this product.
Carolyn Y.
I always literally always have Tynolyn at my house have used it since I had my first child.. Always helps to break the fevers!
alexia h.
Springfield, IL
You mean miracle drops, I couldn't live without this when my kids were little. I recommend every paren't invest for little ones
Ashley B.
Smithsburg
Great product my baby seems to like it and doesn't seem to spit it out like she does others. Smells good and not too pricey
Kathy C.
I have used this when my baby was cutting teeth this helped him a lot with his fever and pain so her wasn't crying all day.
Ciera L.
Hamlet , NC
Works amazing never had a problem with it will usr it for anything u need it for for my kids . great price great quality
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
Infants Tylenol is perfect for easing the pain and discomfort associated with teething! Lasts long and tastes great!
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great infant drops for when my baby is feeling under the weather. He takes these in cherry or grape with no problem.
Briana S.
I love Tylenol for my kids. It is a great fever reducer and pain reliever. Give your Tylenol for teething as well.