BY TYLENOL

Concentrated.
Infants' Drops.
CONTAINS Acetaminophen.
Fever Reducer, Pain Reliever.
INFANTS.
Cherry FLAVOR.

Buy on Walmart
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
My kid likes this flavor and this helps out a TON after vaccination shots or even during minor colds. Very effective, I do recommend brushing your kids teeth after of course because these seem very sugary. I bought this at our local Walgreens for 5-10 dollars, I can't remember the exact price at the top of my head. I do recommend.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used Infant Tylenol on all three of my children since birth. I have always trusted the Tylenol brand as its always been effective for fever reduction and pain in all my babies!
shaquandawai d.
I pray they don't change a thing about it i love it it helps so much afther the kids git shots lord knows i don't want to see my kids not feeling well an this works fast
Gabrielle M.
My go to for teething! When my little babe wakes out of dead sleep in teething pain, I give her half a dose and she is comfy and back to sleep in no time.
sharon p.
Tylenol infants is really the only medicine that I use with my child. It works very well and is the first medicine recommended by my pediatrician.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
We usually buy Tylenol for our kids! I don't like that infant and children's is all one now! Very hard to find out how much the babies will need!
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I gave to my 2 month old after his shots he had 5 done and was sore afterward:( so I gave him Tylenol and he was a happy baby again like usual!
Daphne E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would love to say this worked but does not work on any of my children to get rid of headaches or fevers. I have to buy the stronger stuff.
Ana C.
My doctor always recommends me to give my son Tylenol for fever and pain relief. He likes the flavor and it works wonders for his fevers .
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I have like 4 of these in my cabinet. I always have to have some around me for my baby whnenhe duvet sick and it's very very affective