BY TYLENOL

Tylenol?? Cold Multi-Symptom Warming Honey Lemon Nightime Liquid Pain Reliever.
See new warnings information.
Alleviates head & body aches.
Reduces fever.
Acetaminophen.
Dries runny nose - doxylamine succinate.
Controls cough - dextromethorphan HBr.
Clears stuffy nose - phenylephrine HCl.
8 fl oz (240 ml) liquid. see more...

Brittany H.
We keep this around around flu season and season changes... it doesn't last all day, but you only need a 2nd dose to get through 24hrs, which beats a lot of otc meds that add every 6hrs. You can take this one too every 6-8hrs I think, we just don't usually need to!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have a severe cold along with tea before bed. The combo really helps soothe my throat and nose and the Tylenol relieves any pain or congestion I might be feeling. Tastes good and minty. It's not one of those flavors you hate to swallow!
Rachel R.
This liquid Tylenol is amazing! I love to use this stuff when I am feeling under the weather or I feel like I am about to get a cold. This liquid version of Tylenol works even faster than the traditional pill, and stops my cold in it's tracks.
Amanda B.
Gunter, tx
I love this product especially when I have a cold (which is always). It does take some time to kick in but once it does you forget that you are even sick. I would recommend this product to anyone who has frequent colds and stuffy noses.
Ava A.
Wixom, MI
This really works so well it's amazing!!! I was sick and it cleared me up right away! It didn't meet all my expectations but this is still a good product!! I suggest you get it if you have a sore throat or cold!
Gabby N.
Stockton
This would hands down be my first choice for an over-the-counter cold symptom reliever. The taste is better than other similar products. Whenever I have a cold I can find it at my local Walgreens. The warming sensation really helps a sore throat.
Alejandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh I remember using this one time that I was so sick and I was desperate to find some relief lol
I felt that this worked well for me personally but I know everyone reacts differently to different medications
Anabelle D.
Wellness Guru Expert
The only medication I can take for pain and a cold... helps me
To be able to sleep at night. I also love the liquid option, since I don't like to take any pills ... this is a great medication I'm very satisfied
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
This does a good job at helping fever and other cold symptoms. I bought it at walmart and the price point is just fine. It met my expectations and I love the flavor of it as well.
Meagan N.
Lorain
I use this when I'm sick. It works great. Especially if you are looking for fast relief. I have never had a problem using any Tylenol products. Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Liquid