BY TYLENOL #21 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Ease sinus and chest congestion and also calm a persistent cough with a combination of powerful medicines. For the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms: minor aches and pains headache sore throat nasal congestion cough helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive temporarily reduces fever

Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
Horrible taste- ew!!! Would not buy again. Taste didn’t go away for a solid 15 minutes. Yuck
Hannah G.
Tried this in a desperate attempt to feel better quickly. It was so disappointing. I felt worse than I did before taking it. I was in a daze and felt like my head was huge and congested. Never again. I do not recommend.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Did not help me sleep though it did help get my fever down. Really needed that sleepy boost when I had the flu. I had to take it twice in one night. Wouldn’t opt for this in comparison to a NyQuil item.
Lauren T.
Baltimore , MD
this didn’t help my symptoms at all and tasted horrible will not repurchase . it was kinda pricey when there’s other options that work better
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Makes you feel good for awhile but you'll need something stronger. Doesn't help completely but maybe for a few hours.
Carli A.
Huntsville, AL
I rated this 3 stars because it is expensive. It is effective but I think the generic is just as good
Fay A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Good cold medicine, use it often, helps relieve symptoms, buy it as local drug stores
Harley H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Three stars because while it says it helps all symptoms presented on the bottle when I, personally, have been sick I find it only helps for some of them.
Renae J.
Coralville, IA
I feel like this product is pretty average. I like the icy mint feel as you swallow it. Overall I feel like other brands give you the same result. Really doesn't help me fall asleep but I feel like it helps me stay asleep once I do fall asleep.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This worked pretty well. I remember being sick and my roommate buying this for me.. it doesn't taste anywhere near as bad as your average medicine of this type, but maybe isn't as strong either. I remember it being kinda thick and also potentially having a cooling sensation on the way down (I may be wrong about that part as I was very sick at the time and it was last year) good for taste if you can't stand the taste of most liquid cold medicine and thick enough to coat the throat when you need that 3 stars for what I can remember of it! 🖒