BY TYLENOL

Ease sinus and chest congestion and also calm a persistent cough with a combination of powerful medicines. For the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms: minor aches and pains headache sore throat nasal congestion cough helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive temporarily reduces fever

Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
I swear this stuff is miraculous! We use nothing else when we have a cold. It far exceded any expectations. I mean whenever we need it we feel so much better with just one dose and usually good as new within 24 hours.
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
In combination with the warming Tylenol. This is one to take at night it will help you sleep and get rid of your col/flu a little faster. I love this product and definitly recommend it.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hate the test well i hate the taste of every thing but its quick to take and works in about 15 minutes it gets me sleeping during allergy season and keeps me from coughing during the winter.
Maribel G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one the best cold medicines, it really helps me during the night. I barely cough at night and I am able to sleep good.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Omg. This stuff is amazing. Clears up stuffy noise the minute you swollow. Took my head congestion away rapidly, along with my sore throat.
Amanda M.
Calhan, CO
Great cold medication. Easy on your stomach and something that works quickly to ease the discomfort of your cold symptoms. I have used it numerous times and has always worked awesome
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
If I have a cold I usually end up taking the prescribed amount as it helps me feel a lot better for a period of time.
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
I use this all day long when needed, but it is especially helpful before bedtime. Without it, I’d be up all night coughing. I also LOVE the cool burst flavor. I usually dislike any type of liquid medicine flavors, but this one is very tolerable.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
Tasted horrible but worked great! I could barely get past the taste but I will say it worked!
Gladys B.
This knocked me all the way out and I really liked it. It has the medicine taste obviously but it did take away my cold.