BY TYLENOL #27 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Ease sinus and chest congestion and also calm a persistent cough with a combination of powerful medicines. For the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms: minor aches and pains headache sore throat nasal congestion cough helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive temporarily reduces fever

Rebecca S.
Saint Albans, WV
When I have a cold this is my go to! It works wonders! It works better than what the doctors can give you sometimes! It met my expectations! I bought it from Walmart, Dollar General, Krogers! I will definitely buy again!
Esmeralda C.
Mcallen, TX
This is my go to cold medicine!! This make my stuffy nose go away and helps me sleep through the night. I bought this at Walmart. This is way better than NyQuil! I tell my family this works wonders and get rid of symptoms and not just knock you out. Love it!!
christina r.
If you really need four hours of full functioning, this product will give it to you. A bit pricey in my area, but I can only find one size. Takes about 30 minutes to work and after about four starts to slowly wear off. If you just need to function but can be a little sick go for a knock off.
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
I use this all day long when needed, but it is especially helpful before bedtime. Without it, I’d be up all night coughing. I also LOVE the cool burst flavor. I usually dislike any type of liquid medicine flavors, but this one is very tolerable.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
This helps wonders when you are sick. It doesn’t taste that bad and it helps you get a good nights rest when you are sick. It helps kick the cold and flu out of your system.
Hannah G.
Tried this in a desperate attempt to feel better quickly. It was so disappointing. I felt worse than I did before taking it. I was in a daze and felt like my head was huge and congested. Never again. I do not recommend.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Did not help me sleep though it did help get my fever down. Really needed that sleepy boost when I had the flu. I had to take it twice in one night. Wouldn’t opt for this in comparison to a NyQuil item.
ruby s.
San Antonio
I've bought this product for my household and when ever we feel were getting sick we take some of this and proof within a few days it was like nothing ever happened
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This worked pretty well. I remember being sick and my roommate buying this for me.. it doesn't taste anywhere near as bad as your average medicine of this type, but maybe isn't as strong either. I remember it being kinda thick and also potentially having a cooling sensation on the way down (I may be wrong about that part as I was very sick at the time and it was last year) good for taste if you can't stand the taste of most liquid cold medicine and thick enough to coat the throat when you need that 3 stars for what I can remember of it! 🖒
Chelsea T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only stuff I go for when I’m sick. Nothing else helps me feel better and sleep better. It’s also the only brand of liquid cold meds that I can take without gagging. I can’t recommend this more strongly if you’re feeling under the weather.