Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe Daytime Liquid uploaded by Jessica F.Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe Daytime Liquid uploaded by Chacity M.

BY TYLENOL #36 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom, Severe - Daytime Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Nasal Decongestant, Cough Suppressant, Expectorant With Instant Cool Burst™ Sensation Contains 4 Medicines Fever/Headache/Sore Throat - Acetaminophen Nasal Congestion - Phenylephrine HCl Coughing - Dextromethorphan HBr Chest Congestion - Guaifenesin Questions or comments?  Call see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I always keep it on hand to make sure I have it when I need it!" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good cold medicine." in 1 review
  • "However, I haven't found a cold medicine that tastes "good."" in 1 review
Shakeia R.
When I'm congested I reach for this medicine. Definitely helps ease the body aches and headaches form a cold or flu. Helps with your cough and fever symptoms as well. great to take during the daytime so you are not drowsy.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this for several years now and it works great.  Anytime I start getting cold symptoms I start using this.  I absolutely love the cool burst sensation.  If you have a scratchy throat or cough it really seems to help.  Would strongly recommend this product.  I have purchased it at Walmart and Walgreens for under $10.
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
When it comes to cold medicine Tylenol has always been the best whether it's pills or syrup. Most syrups taste absolutely awful and you gag just thinking about it but not this one. The minty fresh taste is way more bearable than other syrups out there and it definitely does the job. This will help you feel better in no time at all!
Kajal P.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to get this all the time for when I used to get sick. I thought it used to work but to be honest it did nothing. I would be sick for weeks and I didn't understand how this med did nothing. I recently switched to mucinex and it's the best thing ever.
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This is my best friend when the tough winter hits New Jersey. In two days I'm feeling all better after drinking this and some good rest and lots of water. Helps with congestions and stuffy nose or any body ache due to a cold
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
This liquid medicine actually doesn't taste as bad as other well-known names. It helps relax me so I'm not sneezing constantly. Plus it's pretty affordable and I can still do things around the house while on this.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Tylenol cold max, when I have a bad cold this works so well. The taste might not be my favorite, but I can put up with it l, if it helps me to get better. I love that it does exactly what it says it does.
Jessica A.
I really liked this product because it didn't make me sleepy. I honestly thought it would because, the night time one gets me super sleepy. It allowed me to get through the day and made me feel much better.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
If you need a good daytime cold med, this one is great. It won't leave you feeling groggy as it wears off. It treats multiple symptoms and can be taken during the day to help you get through work when sick.