Tylenol® Cold Multi Symptom Nighttime Liquid uploaded by Brittany B.

BY TYLENOL

Pain Reliever, Nasal Decongestant, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine. For Nighttime use. New Decongestant, See New Dosing. Each Tablespoon  contains: sodium 5 mg. Questions or comments?  Call or 1-88-466-8746

• Does this work well? I need something that will actually ...2 Answers
  • Works wonders for being sick which i currently am, and i ...1 Answers
  • Does flavoring your medicine cause it to lose strength in...5 Answers
  • "This is a wonderful way to get rid of a cold." in 1 review
  • "This works great I had a really bad cold That would not let me sleep at night took this and it made my cold so much more better and it was also better for me to sleep at night" in 1 review
  • "I love this cold medicine." in 1 review
  • "This product make me feel so much better when I woke up." in 1 review
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this for years when I have a cold. The blue gel has a minty taste that opens up my airways. (It dones't taste good at all) But a couple sips of a hot tea after it makes the taste go away. I cannot remember how much I last paid for this syrup but it's always been effective for me. I am repeat buyer and will continue getting it.

kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
This really helps with sore throats and works pretty well when helping body aches. Sometimes it works for headaches but I usually take Advil when I have a headache rather than Tylenol.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go-to medicine when I have any kind of cold or feeling like the flu.  I love the taste and the warming sensation it gives.  That especially  helps when you have a sore throat.  It feels so great.  I wish it was a little bit bigger quantity in the bottle.  Taking 30 ml each dose doesn't seem to last long.  When my husband and I were both taking it at the same time it only lasted for a couple of days.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Walgreens.
FAVIOLA M.
Murrieta, CA
Life saver! I was extremely sick and was in pain so I bought this liquid medicine the blue Tylenol severe cold. I took a shot and knocked out. I didn't wake up for a coupe of hours and I must say I was feeling better.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I got this recently when I had a head cold and this helped relieved my symptoms as well as helped me sleep. It was a little pricier compared to other options but I've always trusted Tylenol and this product seemed like it would be the right one for what I was experiencing and I'm happy to report that it lessened the length and severity of my cold.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only thing I can use when I have  cold that actually helps me sleep a night. It's not a drowsy formula but it opens up my airways and keeps me from coughing so much as I usually do. I am not a big fan of medicine tastes but this one is minty fresh and it makes it easier to take.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I like to take this when I have a sore throat and stuffy nose. It tastes horrible, but it helps relieve some of your symptoms. I take it before bed and it helps me sleep better throughout the night instead of waking up throughout the night being miserable. I would recommend getting this at your house for when cold symptoms start!
Brittany B.
Bowling Green
Love this stuff. I dont get sick too often but when i do i always get this stuff take the recommended dose and it puts me right to sleep without having to wake up coughing my head off. It goes down smooth and doesnt taste icky. Always works for me 😷
Elizabeth M.
I'm a breastfeeding mom so when the doctors told me this was the only brand I could have I was really worried it wouldn't help. But it did I was very pleased with it. It helped me better than NyQuil which is saying something! Next time I get sick I know what to get!
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I usually purchase another brand, but had to purchase this one at it was the only one available at the time. I felt that it worked decently but I do prefer the other brand that I typically use. It did seem to help me to get to sleep, however, which is always important when you're sick and need rest.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Does flavoring your medicine cause it to lose strength in being effective?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work well? I need something that will actually work, and give me some relief!!
heather b.
Mishawaka, IN
Works wonders for being sick which i currently am, and i went and bought this stuff last night and it put me to sleep for hours!!! it taste horrible so i would recommend getting the gel capsule instead its a huge pill but beats the taste of drinking it. i feel a lot better after taking this but did notice i felt short of breath....