BY TYLENOL #27 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Pain Reliever, Nasal Decongestant, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine. For Nighttime use. New Decongestant, See New Dosing. Each Tablespoon  contains: sodium 5 mg. Questions or comments?  Call or 1-88-466-8746 see more...

• Works wonders for being sick which i currently am, and i went and...1 Answers
  • Does flavoring your medicine cause it to lose strength in being e...5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "This works great I had a really bad cold That would not let me sleep at night took this and it made my cold so much more better and it was also better for me to sleep at night" in 1 review
  • "This is a wonderful way to get rid of a cold." in 1 review
  • "This product make me feel so much better when I woke up." in 1 review
  • "I love this cold medicine." in 1 review
Valeria H.
Duluth, GA
I usually used this for any pain or any fever i have only used it once in a while. It works really good for me better then the tylenol pills the price is okay it's affordable and it last for several dozes .
Roshaunda B.
Durham, NC
This medicine coated my sour throat and put me right to sleep for over 12 hours.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have used this for years when I have a cold. The blue gel has a minty taste that opens up my airways. (It dones't taste good at all) But a couple sips of a hot tea after it makes the taste go away. I cannot remember how much I last paid for this syrup but it's always been effective for me. I am repeat buyer and will continue getting it.

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This works as well as the daytime and I also keep this one stocked up on the fall and winter months. The nighttime does taste a little better than the daytime. The nighttime does make you sleepy so I would recommend taking this when you're ready for bed. I buy both this one and the daytime at Wal-Mart.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This stuff is awesome. I've had nights that I just couldn't rest due to having a cough that just wouldn't go away. This has a nice icy feel to it when you put it in your mouth. Its tames my cough almost instantly.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Every cold and flu season we always have one of these on hand for the hubby and I! It works wonders and makes that hard night of coughing,body aches and what not a little more easy and wake up feeling better!
Shaneill F.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a must have in my medicine cabinet.  All winter long and fall. ours boys are always getting us sick and I need something to keep the sickness at bay.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is my go-to medicine when I have any kind of cold or feeling like the flu.  I love the taste and the warming sensation it gives.  That especially  helps when you have a sore throat.  It feels so great.  I wish it was a little bit bigger quantity in the bottle.  Taking 30 ml each dose doesn't seem to last long.  When my husband and I were both taking it at the same time it only lasted for a couple of days.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Walgreens.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this medicine! The first medicine that actually tastes good and doesn't require me to plug my nose or drink a whole glass full of water! As soon as I start feeling a cold coming on, I'll take this before I go to bed. And beware, it does knock you out! So make sure you'll have at least 7-8 hours. The next morning you'll start feeling a lot better!
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I got this recently when I had a head cold and this helped relieved my symptoms as well as helped me sleep. It was a little pricier compared to other options but I've always trusted Tylenol and this product seemed like it would be the right one for what I was experiencing and I'm happy to report that it lessened the length and severity of my cold.
Yvette G.
Newark, DE
Does flavoring your medicine cause it to lose strength in being effective?
heather b.
Mishawaka, IN
Works wonders for being sick which i currently am, and i went and bought this stuff last night and it put me to sleep for hours!!! it taste horrible so i would recommend getting the gel capsule instead its a huge pill but beats the taste of drinking it. i feel a lot better after taking this but did notice i felt short of breath....