BY TYLENOL #30 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Pain Reliever, Nasal Decongestant, Cough Suppressant. Each Tablespoon  contains: sodium 5 mg. Questions or comments?  Call or 1-88-466-8746 see more...

• Is this a good cold medicine to take that doesn't make you too dr...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This stuff works really well for my family when one of us are sick. It works really fast and takes care of all the symptoms that person is suffering from. It does not taste great but as long as it works I deal with the taste. I usually keep this stocked up on the fall and winter months.
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
I used this when pregnant, it's hard to find stuff you can take and it be safe. I found it at Walmart and it was a decent price. It helped me out a lot when I couldn't breathe much from my cold I would tell pregnant mommies about it.
Kimela B.
Carlisle
I use this one and the one for night time every time I'm sick. These are my go to medicines and I only use something else if I run out of these. I think these are a must have when you're feel under the weather. Highly recommend.
Dayana M.
I have never really tried to swollen pills because I just feel like I won't be able to. So if I take medicine it will be in liquid form. I have only used this once but I say it did the job and would most likely use it again.
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
This is nice to have on hand whenever you feel a cold coming on. I don't go out of my way to reach for this brand 100% of the time or keep it stocked on a regular basis, but when I've used it, it's worked just fine.
Julie P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
When I am sick this is my best friend! I love the blue minty flavor it almost tastes like you're taking a shot of mouthwash. I especially love this brand when I am not feeling well because it works fast and lasts long.
Rachel B.
Elgin
I love the liquid option as it feels nice to have my throat coated sometimes too. It seems to be effective and shortens the duration of my problems. My only complaint is that I don't see a difference between this and generic brands, and I'd rather save money.
Rebecca (.
This is liquid gold in my house!! We use it every time someone in my household falls ill. Whether it be our 13 year old son or 31 year old dad! This works like a charm on each of us.
jessica b.
Moroni
This stuff works well I wouldn't say as well as Dayquil however it does help a lot. I like that u can buy it pretty much anywhere and there's lots of variety when it comes to tylenol
Sarah M.
Garden Grove
Pretty good taste as far as medicine goes and worked ok for the most part. But I'm glad they are making more liquid medication for adults because I hate to swallow pills sometimes
Rea C.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a good cold medicine to take that doesn't make you too drowsy?