Tylenol® Cold Multi Symptom Caplets uploaded by Roxy j.

BY TYLENOL

Daytime Non-Drowsy. Pain Reliever. Fever Reducer. Nasal Decongestant. Antitussive. Relieves: Headache. Fever. Sore Throat. Nasal Congestion. Cough. .

• How does this compare to other brands like DayQuil?13 Answers
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my savior during flu season.
When I feel like I’m getting sick I take 1 or 2 every 4 hours plus some cough drips and I’m perfectly fine within a day or two.
Acetaminophen is the ultimate cold fighter. Seriously! I have been using it for years and haven’t been seriously sick for the longest time.
Definitely recommend it!!!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to for just about any uh oh occasion. Not only is Tylenol already a great trusted brand but they also offer a wide range of products that WORK. You ca find this cold medicine at most stores and for a great price
Nia S.
Amite, LA
Just like any other medicine, it takes time before you actually start to feel better. I'd say this product felt like it started working after about 3 days. The product isn't as pricey so it is quite affordable. Overall I was very satisfied with my purchase of the product.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anytime I get sick I take this medicine. It helps the aches and pains while dealing with my symptoms. Plus, I can usually find it anywhere I am currently shopping.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is my go to meds whenever i am hurting. Bought it at walmart. It is effective. It work just like other meds. Worth the money, only used it once in a while.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Tylenol cold multi-symptom when i had took it when i was stopped up and couldn't breath out my nose and chest was hurting and i took it went to sleep and I felt much better in the morning and not heavy head it.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
This Tylenol Cold medicine works really great for relieving headaches and congestion. I like that it is non-drowsy so that I can take it during the day and not worry about getting that medicated drowsy feeling.
Amber B.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I lived off of these when I had bad Cold/Allergy outbreaks! Quick working and affordable, guy can't go wrong. I believe the off brands are just as good but these are definitely a pantry staple. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from cold/allergy symptoms regularly.
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA
I prefer to use Tylenol for my aches and pains and enjoy the fact that I can now turn to it for the cold and flu season. I am able to use a product I trust for more reasons. I highly recommend you have this in your medicine cabinet.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tylenol Cold multi-symptom is my go-to cold/flu medicine when I'm not feeling well. It clears up my head and helps me sleep so I can get solid rest and recuperate.
Kelley R.
How does this compare to other brands like DayQuil?