HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluTylenol
Tylenol Cold Max Daytime Citrus Burst Liquid

Tylenol® Cold Max Daytime Citrus Burst Liquid

by Tylenol

Available as Citrus Burst flavor. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Is this a good cold medicine to take that doesn't make you too drowsy?
Start your review of Tylenol® Cold Max Daytime Citrus Burst Liquid!
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Tylenol® Cold Max Daytime Citrus Burst Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good cold and flu medicine to help with your cold symptoms. The taste isn’t great, but that’s to be expected for a medicine. I buy the liquid because my son can’t swallow pills. I paid $4.97 for a bottle at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
This stuff works really well for my family when one of us are sick. It works really fast and takes care of all the symptoms that person is suffering from. It does not taste great but as long as it works I deal with the taste. I usually keep this stocked up on the fall and winter months.
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I'm sick I like taking liquid medicine because it works faster. This is affordable and works well!
Kaila B.
Concord, NH
This is the best cold medicine I've ever used. I've tried so many and this is the best. Makes you feel better fast!
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Siempre prevenidos para lo que sea excelente medicamento 🔷🔷🔷Always prepared for what is an excellent medicine
Stacie Y.
Garfield Hts, OH
This medicine helped me when I caught a nasty cold. The flavor isn't very good but it did the trick. Although it's not a "nighttime" medication , it made me very sleepy. I will buy again after I try a new product first that doesn't make me so sleepy.
Suzanne C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is reasonably priced and doesn't taste bad. It's easy to use. It's basically effective for symptoms having to do with a cold. If you have anything other than a cold you would need something else.
Whitnie S.
Harahan
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great flavor and there’s a cooling effect you feel when you take this. I do feel like the medicine doesn’t last long enough and doesn’t work as effectively. I do like to pair it with the night time as well for best results!
David M.
Gets the job done. Not as much as a bitter taste as the regular flavor. It doesn’t leave me feeling as “woozy” as the regular brand either.
Jannika P.
Missouri City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hate the taste of any cough syrup, but love love love the effects of them. Tylenol never lets me down, the 4 stars is for the taste. We will usually use the whole bottle of this when me and hubby get sick which is enough to get us both through about a 5-7 day period.