BY TYLENOL #28 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Relieves cold symptoms, including cough, sore throat, minor aches and pains, headache and nasal congestion. Temporarily reduces fever. Packaged for individual use. Features: -Description: 2/Pack. -Quantity: 50 Per box. -For use with: First aid stations. see more...

Ana Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffer from a lot of sinusitis and a lot of allergy in the nose, this medication helps me a lot, it clears my nose and chest fast.

Yo sufro de mucha sinusitis y de mucha alergia en la nariz, este medicamento me ayuda muchísimo me descongestiona la nariz y el pecho rápido.
Stevie P.
Paris, ON
I found this product to work pretty well. The best part was that it did not make me drowsy at all during the day. I find myself taking it twice throughout the day when I have a bad cold. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Kathleen Y.
I like the Tylenol for cold and flus. It temporarily gives me more energy and makes my body less sore. Perfect for taking during the day if you have to go to class or something. Also relieves some of the sinus issues too.
amanda k.
Maple, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great when i have a head cold. Helps take the pressure away. Good compared to alternatives. Get it at local pharmacies and walmart.
Swati M.
North York, ON
Helps me with my headache. It takes about 15 min to start working. I wish it was faster. But i am happy it does work.
Jennifer G.
Bought these to restock my medicine cabinet and just to prevent flu seasons or getting sick inbetween them