BY TYLENOL #26 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Relieves cold symptoms, including cough, sore throat, minor aches and pains, headache and nasal congestion. Temporarily reduces fever. Packaged for individual use. Features: -Description: 2/Pack. -Quantity: 50 Per box. -For use with: First aid stations. see more...

Chelsee D.
Prince George
Tylenol Cold is the best OTC med that you can take during the daytime without making you drowsy while telieving the symptoms.
Courtney M.
One of my favorite otc meds for colds and congestion! I got mine from target it was a little pricey but covered all my needs!
Mandy S.
I tried these when I was really sick last year. I felt like they kicked in pretty quickly and helped relieve muscle pain.
Danean C.
Works great for daytime cold and fever! This is my go to for when I need something for during the day that is non drowsy
Shirley C.
Brownsville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not that much of a fan of this product but I have actually used this an its does it job but I don't like the stickiness
Elizabeth W.
Rogersville
Absolutely the best stuff on the market for colds. Our doc will tell us to get this over anything else. And it works!!
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cold and flu medicine is a miracle drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! It works better than Theraflu and dayquil
Cana B.
Mobile, AL
When I get a sinus headache from being sick and having a cold, this is my go-to. Makes me feel so much better!
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This medicine is perfect for when you have a cold. It treats headache, soreness, fever and stuffy nose.
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
I like this stuff when I have a cold because it doesn't make me tired and gives me relief