BY TYLENOL #27 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Relieves cold symptoms, including cough, sore throat, minor aches and pains, headache and nasal congestion. Temporarily reduces fever. Packaged for individual use. Features: -Description: 2/Pack. -Quantity: 50 Per box. -For use with: First aid stations. see more...

marisa s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is GREAT! It works so well and I used it all the time on campus when I would catch colds. It clears up colds very fast, when I take it at the first sign of a cold, it goes away within hours; and when I take this during a cold, it shortens it and makes it more manageable. This is a great value because it works so well, but it's always good to try to coupon if you can!
Erica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This a great product to use when you are starting to feel sick. It relieves a lot of pressure and pain from your symptoms. Its a great product! This is also a great product to use if you have kids. Make sure to get the kids Tylenol. It helps a lot with the pain.
Chelsea V.
This medicine is a godsend! When your head feels like it is going to explode this medicine helps you feel at least a little more human! It helps clear your head so you can breathe enough to sleep well and that helps you get over cold faster.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every i keep in my bag I use whent am sick it's affordable not dangerous good value price is my firs time to i buy in the pharmacy it's compare like ibruprohem it's nice I would like to buy again I recommend I like it'
Kendra H.
Marietta, GA
It is non drowsy and it was inexpensive i believe my mom bought it for me and it helped me out alot i felt better after taking it i would buy it again im not sure where she got it from and i would recommend it to others
Leslie W.
Johnson City, TN
This makes me feel 100% better. Any time I feel congested or have a super bad headache due to a cold I take this. It's my go to! I got this at target and it's not too pricey either. Definitely stocking up on this.
Tara R.
I have the WORST head colds whenever the weather changes so I turned to this over the counter medication. It helped instantly and I love that it is non-drowsy! I would highly recommend this medication to others!
Haylee V.
Prospect, OR
I use Tylenol for most of my pain needs. But also now for whenever I'm feelin sick. It seems to be one of the only things that doesn't make me tired and works fast enough that I don't have to stop what I'm doing.
Kristi H.
Works great for sever congestion. Helps you get through the day with ease when you have a bad cold. Very affordable and works great. Helped me get through the work day. Very satisfied.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
This is my go to when I'm sick and I want to feel better within a few days I like to buy this from Walgreens and buy two packages and I would usually take 1-3 packets a day