BY TYLENOL

Relieves cold symptoms, including cough, sore throat, minor aches and pains, headache and nasal congestion. Temporarily reduces fever. Packaged for individual use. Features: -Description: 2/Pack. -Quantity: 50 Per box. -For use with: First aid stations. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Erica M.
Erica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This a great product to use when you are starting to feel sick. It relieves a lot of pressure and pain from your symptoms. Its a great product! This is also a great product to use if you have kids. Make sure to get the kids Tylenol. It helps a lot with the pain.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every i keep in my bag I use whent am sick it's affordable not dangerous good value price is my firs time to i buy in the pharmacy it's compare like ibruprohem it's nice I would like to buy again I recommend I like it'
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
This is my go to when I'm sick and I want to feel better within a few days I like to buy this from Walgreens and buy two packages and I would usually take 1-3 packets a day
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
Even though I don't use Tylenol as my go to pain reliever, their cold medicine can't be beat! It knocks out my cold symptoms and lets me get on with my day without feeling groggy.
Brieann C.
Brieann C.
Philadelphia, PA
perfect for a cold, both day and night and does not make you drowsy at all. very effective and can be taken frequently during a cold or flu
Chelsee D.
Chelsee D.
Prince George
Tylenol Cold is the best OTC med that you can take during the daytime without making you drowsy while telieving the symptoms.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Rogersville
Absolutely the best stuff on the market for colds. Our doc will tell us to get this over anything else. And it works!!
Jaymee E.
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cold and flu medicine is a miracle drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! It works better than Theraflu and dayquil
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This is one of the only non drowsy products that does not make me drowsy. Works quite well also. Especially with the body aches and chest congestion.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
I tried these when I was really sick last year. I felt like they kicked in pretty quickly and helped relieve muscle pain.