Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe Warming Honey Lemon Liquid
4.52 / 5 based on 90 Reviews
A comforting warming liquid to tackle your tough cold and flu symptoms by clearing congestion, quieting coughs and relieving head and body aches.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Acetaminophen 325 mg in each 15 mL
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg in each 15 mL
Guaifenesin 200 mg in each 15mL
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg in each 15 mL
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose.
- temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- mL = milliliter;
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 150 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
ask a doctor
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe Warming Honey Lemon Liquid
- "I love this product, it really helps cough and flu symptoms as well as the taste isn't bad at all." in 1 review
- "Most amazing cold medicine I have ever used." in 1 review
I've been sick with a cold for a couple of weeks and after using up the generic brand cold medicine I had, I decided to pick this up. As much as I hate the flavor, it does works wonders. Within 20 minutes it helps clear my nasal passages so I can breathe and helps me have more "productive" coughs (like the packaging suggests haha). I felt so much better the first day after taking this. You can't go wrong with Tylenol brand products and this all-in-one medicine is very effective. I also love that it doesn't have that typical cough syrup consistency, this feels more like water when you drink it.
I feel like this medicine does its job sometimes. The most time for symptom relief it has given me has been 2 hours. The flavor is nasty it is not honey flavored at all. I dread taking this at times because i know how it will taste.
Tylenol is always a good brand of medication. This does as described and relieves the symptoms of a cold. It claims to have “Warming Honey 🍯 Lemon 🍋 “ but you can’t taste that at all. Beware the taste is nasty!.
it works great, i typically grab this when i feel a cold and cough coming on. it soothes my throat, i wouldnt say it takes away my cough completely because when i get sick its due to chest congestion but it definitely reduces the cough while i wait for my prescription meds.
This stuff tastes HORRIBLE but it really does work. I’ve been using it on and off since thanksgiving of last year. It almost eliminates every symptom! I really do think it’s better than NyQuil/DayQuil. Definitely would recommend to anyone who needs some major relief!
This Tylenol and the one to help you sleep at night are my go to favorites when I have a cold. Helps me keep going at work with no interruptions and helps fight my cold quickly
This stuff is the truth. I felt sickness coming upon myself and started taking this and it helped me by the afternoon. Thank God because I have to go to work tomorrow!!
The best during Flu season! It instantly helps you feel better, by clearing out your chest and sinuses. The price is perfect for the product. It is strong and it works super fast! I would definitely recommend this product.
Love this medicine. Works every time and is very effective. If you buy this product you will not be disappointed by it and it is very affordable. It doesn't compare to its competitors! I am very satisfied
Whenever I get the cold and flu I always go towards this! After a while i feel so much better than before and feel normal once again and can go on with my day without feeling sick.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos