Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetTylenol
Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe for Day and Night Time Relief of Fever, Pain, Cough & Congestion

by Tylenol

Convenient caplets to relieve painful cold and flu symptoms like coughing, congestion, and sore throat both day and night.

Do they leave you groggy the next day?
Start your review of Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe for Day and Night Time Relief of Fever, Pain, Cough & Congestion!
mary  J.
Roswell, GA
Definitely the go-to medicine when I'm not feeling well. I would definitely recommend it. The only thing that was negative I always felt the not enough tablets in the Box. Can the company just make a family pack something that you can just buy and you're covered for the whole family Maybe 90 tabs or something like that I just hate having to ration pills and running to the store to get another box. Follower for follower thank you
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Tylenol cold and flu severe for day and night relief is one pill that helps in so many different ways. It helps combat my fever and pain all while getting rid of my mucous/congestion. Great price and I always have this on hand at home.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
For colds and flu take 2 pills and start to feel better, in the box there is night time pills too . So you can sleep better while your body is healing.
Julie  S.
Levittown, PA
I thought that this Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe worked great. I use it when I start to feel sick. It works great, but I would prefer it if it were a little bit stronger. I do like this product, and I do recommend it. I will repurchase this product when I need it.
Bella B.
Vallejo, CA
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Casondra  F.
Ashland, OH
I absolutely love this brand. I've tried other including generic and they don't work as good. This works so well within 1 to 2 uses i see a difference.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
I’m picky when it comes to cold medicine because some of them make my heart pound and luckily this didn’t do that but it just wasn’t super effective 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didn’t get the relief I do with other cold medicines. [product:tylenol-cold-flu-severe-for-day-and-night-time-relief-of-fever-pain-cough-&-congestion] is great in theory and I’m sure it works great for some people it just wasn’t for me. I unfortunately wouldn’t repurchase or recommend
Aritzabel A.
I normally don’t take medicine but when I am sick Tylenol is my way to go , release my sickness
Jessica S.
Tylenol always saves me from bad days, it is really good and I feel relieved after I take it.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe for Day and Night Time Relief of Fever, Pain, Cough & Congestion uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These cold and flu pills work when you have to get rid of a cold fast! They have daytime and some nighttime pills, work great. Read the label and only take when needed.However we always carry this product every places we goes we likes the product very well.