BY TYLENOL #17 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Day• Head + Body Aches• Fever + Sore Throat• Cough• Nasal Congestion• Mucus + Chest Congestion see more...

Mandy C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
This product has help my family through many a sick night. It helps to calm the fevers, chills and aches and pains enough to sleep or carry out a busy day.
Nicole C.
boquete , chiriqui
Tylenol is the only thing that helps my pain right now. Cannot function otherwise. Cannot sleep either. Even prescribed pain meds did not work as well."
reicyn mae b.
antipolo city
living in a country where its always raining and sunny you will always end up catching a cold. this is a definite quick fix for that <3
Amber M.
North Bay, On
These are amazing and keeps me up and running with my busy lifestyle! I grab some in fall and have them handy for cold and flu season
Vicki W.
Kelowna
Cold season is just around the corner and always stock up on cold medication and always go for the good stuff :)
Lovely P.
Pincher Creek, AK
every time I got headache Tylenol helps me a lot.. This is the one that i used to feel better..
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
My go to brand to help me sleep at night. Let's me have a good nights rest.