BY TYLENOL #17 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Day• Head + Body Aches• Fever + Sore Throat• Cough• Nasal Congestion• Mucus + Chest Congestion see more...

Tobi A.
My husband constantly has the flu and this works great to relieve the symptoms. It's the only med that actually makes him feel kinda normal.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I love this product when I have a horrible cold. It helps me sleep through the night and get through the work day. Would highly recommend!
Hannah S.
Nashville, TN
Great in the place of NyQuil and DayQuil. Works great and relatively quickly! This is what you need when you're miserable from a cold.
Khara B.
Woburn
It did mot alleviate all of the symptoms it says it does. It lowers fevers, does not help really with congestion. It tastes awful too.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I can only take this because I have a blood disorder and it works the way it should. I buy this stuff by the bulk so I never runout. :)
Ana L.
Ipswich, MA
For my body is the best, I use since childhood and never left to be desired!
The effect is fast and the capsules are easy to ingest
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This works just as well as DayQuil and nightquil but at a more affordable price. It usually takes about 30 minutes to take effect.
Nicole F.
If taken at the first sign of a cold this really helps relieve pressure and cold aches. Compares well to thera flu and it's a pill!
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Helps my achy sore body when sick as well as the pain that comes along with a cold. Its nice that it has night and day in it too
Erica S.
Penfield, IL
I use this whenever I have a cold and it's effective at reducing fever and clearing up any symptoms. It's comparable to DayQuil