BY TYLENOL #18 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Day• Head + Body Aches• Fever + Sore Throat• Cough• Nasal Congestion• Mucus + Chest Congestion see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I typically have this in my medicine cabinet and have taken it a lot this winter. I like the day because it doesn’t leave me feeling drowsy. It’s especially helpful when my cold is also leaving me with head and neck pains as well. It’s affordable and efficient.
Mydien T.
I always make sure to have this during cold season. It is great for symptomatic relief. You have one for daytime and one for nightime, which is great. It's one pill for all your nasty cold symptoms.
Monica B.
This is a must have in my medicine cabinet. I always try to stock up especially around the flu season and especially during the winter when colds are a lot more frequent, well at least it is for me. The say caplets does not make me sleepy when I take it as others do which I appreciate when I have to go into work. Would definitely recommend to keep in your medicine cabinet.
Lisa S.
This works really well daytime or nighttime, nighttime is great because it takes the cold out of me and puts me to sleep. When I take them both my cold usually disappears a lot quicker and I am feeling great. I will continue to tell my family and friends to buy this and help them when they are under the weather.
Cynthia m.
new york, NY
i don't understand how i never tried this product before...i recently started using this every time i get sick due to this nasty new york weather and this stuff gets me feeling much better really quick so this will be my go to for every time i get sick
Amy A.
norwalk, ct
I usually have to take this for about 4 days for my cold to be gone. This is completely affordable and it does exactly what it says. I use this product whenever i have a cold
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Really helps you get over that sick hump. I don't typically take products that have acetaminophen, due to high risk to liver, but if you're cautious of that this product is a Godsend. You can usually find it on some sort of sale and many coupons exist if you search Tylenol's website.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Being away from my mom while in college gets a little tough when you're sick which is why I'm so glad I found this medication! Every time I get sick, I run to my local drugstore & pick up a pack of these. Within a few days, I'm feeling better which is why I love this. I most definitely recommend this to everyone & their mothers!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I very rarely take Tylenol. It just wasn't the preferred pain reliever in my family growing up. I did purchase this during a rough couple of sick weeks in the winter. I don't honestly think anything really improves the way you feel, it's just like a safety blanket when you're sick. I find that the generic brands have the same effects, or lack thereof.
Karissa P.
Austin, TX
Tylenol knows that being sick is inconvenient. What is worse is needing to buy separate daytime and bedtime medicine which can get expensive. They combined it in this neat little package that your zombie-flu brain can figure out. It gets the job done to help manage the suffering that cold season brings