Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe 24 Caplets uploaded by Bonnie L.

BY TYLENOL #66 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Tylenol® Severe Cold & Flu.
Acetaminophen, phenylephrine HCI, dextromethorphan HBr, guaifenesin.
Pain reliever/fever reducer, nasal decongestant, antitussive, expectorant.
Headache, fever, sore throat.
Nasal congestion.
Cough.
Chest congestion, clears out mucus.
24 caplets.
Actual size. see more...

Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate having the flu but this product makes it a little bit more bearable. It works so fast and last 24 hours. I don't get the flu very often but when I do I go to my local pharmacy and pick up some of this medicine it works wonders.
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always get a cold when it is back to school season. This product has been one of my favorite cold & flu medicine for a few years. It doesn't taste like anything bad and it's easy to swallow. I used to have a hard time swallowing pills but this Tylenol tablet is just fine for me. I usually purchase this at a Vons or CVS pharmacy.
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work great! They were a life saver for me this past winter. I was sick A LOT and I had these handy. Averagely priced... similar to competing brands. The year easy to take and start working quickly! Definitely relieve flu symptoms. I recommend them.
Piyali B.
San Jose, CA
I usually take this once or twice a day for the first few days I feel sick and it definitely shortens my sickness time significantly. You can buy it at basically any drugstore, it's very affordable and I highly recommend this for when you get sick.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
I always make sure i have this in my cabinet. This stuff is a life saver to help you stay at work when you feel terribly sick.
I don't get my flu shot every year, i just buy this and make sure i have it when i feel it coming on.
Haley G.
Whenever I get a cold or the flu, I always reach for Tylenol. It keeps my symptoms at bay and I am able to make it throughout the day. It doesn't take long to kick in and works well when it does. Would definitely recommend
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
This is my go to product when I am feeling sick. It's easy to bring with me on the go and for the price is a pretty good deal! It gets rid of my cold symptoms quickly and effectively. Kiss those cold symptoms goodbye
tammy H.
morrilton
Last year I got the flu worse then ever I tryed everything from thrraflu to prescription tamaflu,not was taking the achy body pain away my boyfriend bought me some tyanol flu I will make sure I stock up this year
Mishkaah C.
Newport News, VA
Sinus during summer is bad for me personally but Tylenol helps a lot it stops the itching and sneezing constantly. I hate sinus but love Tylenol flu and sinus meds. This is a must have in any house hold.
Megan C.
Houston
Whenever I have the cold or flu I like these pills because I find them the most effective. The pill size aren't massive so it is easy to swallow. I typically buy this pack at my local drug stores.