Tylenol Cold & Flu Caplets uploaded by Myra H.

BY TYLENOL #43 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Treats Multiple Symptoms. Pain Reliever. Fever Reducer. Nasal Decongestant. Antitussive. Expectorant. Relieves: Headache. Fever. Sore Throat. Nasal Congestion. Cough. Chest Congestion. Clears out Mucus. see more...

Kelcey R.
This stuff is a life saver! Being pregnant and breast feeding for the past year and 9 months you have to be careful what medicines you take! Doctor said Tylenol products are fine! When I got sick in the winter this worked like a charm. Got to get healthy for those babies!
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
I think these work well. I definitely prefer mucinex and think that does a better job but these will also do the trick. They are affordable and they meet my expectations. I would buy again if I had a cold.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
I'm not big on taking any kind of medicine if I can help it, but whenever I have a really bad cold, this is what I take. It seems to help, but it's really hard to know for certain.
Genesis V.
Did not work at all, didn't relieve symptoms or pain. You're better off taking regular acetaminophen....enough said.
Priscilla D.
They work well for me, the pills managed the muscle ache and all the fevers. I would recommend it
Nicole S.
Phoenix
My family has used this product when we get colds. Works well. Keeps you going through the day. Thankfully we don't get sick very often so we don't need it that much. I would recommend this to others.
Myra H.
I bought this when I was fighting a horrible cold that gave me some serious congestion. Id had a lot of luck with Tylenol cold products in the past so I tried this and wasn't as happy with the results as I expected. It did nothing for my congestion even though nasal and chest congestion are listed as symptoms that it relieves. I did benefit from the acetaminophen which helped with body aches. Overall though was not satisfied with the product and wouldn't purchase again
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I recently bought these because they were on closeout at my local Krogers. I haven't had to use them until a few days ago and let me tell you, if it wasn't for this cold medicine I'm not sure I would have made it through 2 days of work plus my internship! they seriously work like magic! I had an awful sore throat and ear ache that it made it hard to even have the energy to get up and go to work. well I immediately took two of these when I woke up and within an hour I was feeling 10 times better! looks like I might have fought off this pesky cold without a prescription ;)!
Kristin K.
Rochester, MN
This stuff works great for when I get a cold. It acts pretty fast, lasts almost all day, and doesn't make me drowsy. Definitely would recommend if you're feeling under he weather.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
By no means should this product be used to "cure" your cold. This is more of an aide for those that like to fight through their cold on their own. It does alleviate your symptoms which as a result makes your day more bearable if you have to go to work or school lol
From experience, this is not very helpful for congestion, id recommend mucinex for that.
Other than that, this does help
Christine C.
is this effective for cold and headaches