BY TYLENOL

Uses: for the temporary relief of the following cold and hay fever or other upper respiratory allergy symptoms: minor aches and pains, sore throat, sneezing, stuffy nose, temporarily reduces fever, headache, itchy, watery eyes, runny nose. Children's tylenol plus cold & allergy contains 3 Ingredients: fever & sore throat - acetaminophen. Itchy, watery eyes, sneezing & runny nose - diphenhydramine hcl. Stuffy nose - phenylephrine hcl.

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
when my kids aren't feeling their best they love taking this and it works fast for them. takes some time for their body to let it kick in but they are up and running around after minutes. usually only get it at Walmart. We are satisfied with the product and will keep coming back to get more when needed.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Really great product. I've been using it for a while and this definitely is noticeably better than other brands. I've followed other people's advice on different ways to apply and it's wonderful. The con is that it's somewhat costly for people on a budget. But it is a go to product for me. I love this stuff!
Isabel T.
This works well! It helps relieve my symptoms and it isn't bad going down. I think for the price point it's a pretty good value. It does the job though the taste of it isn't too great. I would repurchase and overall I'm satisfied.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My little ones love the flavor of this Tylenol which makes things a whole lot easier on my end! I don't have to worry about trying to force them to take medicine so they actually feel better! Very effective and works quick !
kk K.
Dallas
It's good working for my kids
Just the price is bit more
I wish we can get some deals in this also
But will recommend this product
Kroger does give some great deals for kids and adult medicine so I save there a lot
Jomayra M.
I used to loooove the taste of this Bubble Gum Tylenol and I still do! It is highly
effective and to compare it to the more Tylenol it does work! It isn't pricey for me, because I want medicine that works.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Whenever my five year old has fever I give him this he loves the flavor and it relives his fever I purchased mine from Walgreens and I highly recommend this for children's fevers
Stacey B.
Willow Spring, NC
This is the only fever reducer my daughter will take without spitting it all over the floor. No joke. She has been home the past 2 days with a fever and stomach bug and this helped her tremendously. When her fever would spike and it was time for a dose she took it and would be relaxed and cooled down enough to nap within 45 min, which gave her body time to heal.
Sheila D.
Homestead , FL
Siempre esto lo que le doy a La Niña y siempre alivio rápido que bueno tenerlo a mano me gusta que siempre lo puedo encontrar serca de la casa siempre se lo recomiendo a todas las mamis ....... porque es específico para niños así que se lo podemos dar sin miedo
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
I give this medication to my children when they have headaches, growing pains or fevers and it always helps give them relief. They never complain about the flavor either! I would definitely recommend this product to other parents.