BY TYLENOL #4 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer Alcohol Free 2 Aspirin Free 3 Ibuprofen Free Did You Know? Moms have relied on Children s Tylenol for over 50 years 2 Pediatricians recommend Children s Tylenol more than any other brand for pain and fever relief

• Has anyone known their child or loved one to get a weird reaction...4 Answers
  • Is this good for fever to ?6 Answers
  • I've been using Tylenol children's payment leave her it's my firs...2 Answers
Tylenol Children's Pain Reliever
  • "my kids usually didn't like taking medicine until I bought these.They melt away quickly and have a great taste.No more trouble giving them medicine." in 7 reviews
  • "I can't swallow pills, and most heavy duty painkillers tend to make me super drowsy, so these work great for me both in strength and meltyness!" in 6 reviews
  • "My daughter hates the liquid medicine and it was a struggle for a long time whenever she would get sick, but I found these a couple of yrs ago and I would tell her it was feel good candy!" in 5 reviews
  • "It just never leave me, it works great and mostly of the time the fever goes away pretty fast." in 5 reviews
neciey e.
Steamboat Springs
Review for: Children's Tylenol Fever Reducer & Pain Reliever, Ages 2-11, Grape, 3.38 fl oz more...
My daughter tends to take this flavor very well so that make for me as a parent. I do notice if I give her a dose that's all she needs then shes starts feeling better within 24hrs. Its gets the job done and as a mom that's amazing
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Cherry Blast more...
I is dthis on my kids when they have colds and I need to bring the fevers down they love the tastes and it works really well on them it’s not pricey it’s actually very affordable I’d buy this again and again for my babies.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol Children's Pain Reliever this over the counter medicine i grab most for my younger kids, it helps with headaches an pains plus kids don't mind the taste. It has seceral flavors to choose from.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use this every time our daughter has a fever or any aches and pains. She doesn’t mind the taste, it doesn’t make her gag like other brands. It’s seems to work within 15 minutes and stays effective for hours. I like the child proof cap, it makes me feel safer having it in the home. We will buy, and we do recommend.
Stephanie O.
Valley
Review for: Children's Tylenol Fever Reducer & Pain Reliever, Ages 2-11, Grape, 3.38 fl oz, Cherry Blast, Other more...
I love Tylenol for my kids. They always bring fever down and take pain away very fast and last the whole 6 hours. Our girls love the taste and are not picky on them at all.
Somer H.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If your child hasn’t received their immunization shots it would be wise to purchase it before that time. Mine got his 2 month shots and was very uncomfortable hours later and this provided relief that he needed. I purchased it from Walmart and it was definitely a good purchase.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
Review for: Cherry Blast more...
This is the cure all for anything breast milk won’t fix. Any fevers, pain from shots, pain from teething, everything is fixed for my daughter. I’d buy it in bulk.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
This product really seems to work.  It does take some coaxing to convince my children to take it, since they don't love the flavor, but after taking it, they usually claim to feel better after a short period of time.  I would definitely recommend this.
Kara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for my 3 kids as well as other brands. My kids all seem to like the flavor and 2 of them are really picky! Seems to work to take fevers down so I will continue to buy this product. Price is reasonable.
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
Absolute staple in my house! I have 2 under 3 so there’s forever different reasons to have at least one of these, preferably one in each medicine cabinet and the diaper bag!
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do kids take these willingly or is it a fight like other medicines?
Rebecca C.
Scottsville, VA
Does this come in other flavors?
Rebecca C.
Scottsville, VA
Does this come in other flavors?
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Is this good for fever to ?
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone known their child or loved one to get a weird reaction after taking this medicine?