BY TYLENOL #2 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer Alcohol Free 2 Aspirin Free 3 Ibuprofen Free Did You Know? Moms have relied on Children s Tylenol for over 50 years 2 Pediatricians recommend Children s Tylenol more than any other brand for pain and fever relief

• Has anyone known their child or loved one to get a weird reaction...4 Answers
  • Is this good for fever to ?5 Answers
  • I've been using Tylenol children's payment leave her it's my firs...2 Answers
Tylenol Children's Pain Reliever
  • "my kids usually didn't like taking medicine until I bought these.They melt away quickly and have a great taste.No more trouble giving them medicine." in 7 reviews
  • "I can't swallow pills, and most heavy duty painkillers tend to make me super drowsy, so these work great for me both in strength and meltyness!" in 6 reviews
  • "It just never leave me, it works great and mostly of the time the fever goes away pretty fast." in 5 reviews
  • "My daughter hates the liquid medicine and it was a struggle for a long time whenever she would get sick, but I found these a couple of yrs ago and I would tell her it was feel good candy!" in 5 reviews
Carol M.
Lincoln, Nebraska
This is something we have in our homes at all times. it helps when the kiddos get sick or, most recently, are recovering from surgery. We chose this over hydrocodine because out child is so young and hydro is so much stronger. It worked amazingly to get him back on his feet and feeling better.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
My son is two years old and up until recently. he hated any and all kinds of medicine. I still don't think he especially likes the cherry flavor, but he has no problem taking his medicine now because he actually knows it helps him get better. My go to product to help reduce his fever.
Nora B.
Children's Tylenol has always been my go to for fevers toothaches bad coughs and everything in between it has been recalled a few times but I've never had any troubles giving to my toddler! He loves the cherry flavor make sure to read all warning lables!
Sahrai M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Y'all, I love Tylenol. it is the best pain reliever for me. I am the type of person who gets random headaches literally every. day. this helps sooo much!! my boyfriend even knows how much I love it. whenever I don't feel good he asks if I want Tylenol.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Not gonna lie, I came down with a terrible cold this week and this was all I had in the pantry and I used it for myself and it worked better than most things I use regularly. Took the pressure it my head right away! Highly recommended
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This works well and is a good price. However, it only comes in two flavors at my local Kroger and that's grape and cherry. I wish they'd make a mixed berry flavor, because my son LOOOOVES the motrin in that flavor!
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
This stuff works great for my daughter whenever she is sick to keep her fever down. It is very effective and meets my expectations. It's a good thing to always have around the house just in case something happens.
Louisa S.
Great for kids between the ages of 2-11 years old. There's different flavored suspensions but cherry is pretty common and popular. Helps with pain and fever. It's ibuprofen free, alcohol free and aspirin free.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know what we would do without this stuff. The cherry flavor did the job, but the grape wasn't a fight to get them to take. I swear by infants/ childrens Tylenol! Got us through some rough nights!
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
During the winter monthes my daughter is good for getting fevers all the time. Childrens tylenol works wonders for her. She likes the taste of it, so it is easy to give to her.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
Do kids take these willingly or is it a fight like other medicines?
Rebecca C.
Scottsville, VA
Does this come in other flavors?
Rebecca C.
Scottsville, VA
Does this come in other flavors?
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Is this good for fever to ?
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone known their child or loved one to get a weird reaction after taking this medicine?