Tylenol Children's Pain Reliever uploaded by Kristy H.Tylenol Children's Pain Reliever uploaded by Karina C.Tylenol Children's Pain Reliever uploaded by Nora B.See all 8 photos
2 colors available

BY TYLENOL #2 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer Alcohol Free 2 Aspirin Free 3 Ibuprofen Free Did You Know? Moms have relied on Children s Tylenol for over 50 years 2 Pediatricians recommend Children s Tylenol more than any other brand for pain and fever relief

• Has anyone known their child or loved...No 4 Answers
  • Is this good for fever to ?Yes, it definitely aids in fev... 5 Answers
  • I've been using Tylenol children's pa...Yes 2 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "my kids usually didn't like taking medicine until I bought these.They melt away quickly and have a great taste.No more trouble giving them medicine." in 7 reviews
  • "I can't swallow pills, and most heavy duty painkillers tend to make me super drowsy, so these work great for me both in strength and meltyness!" in 6 reviews
  • "It just never leave me, it works great and mostly of the time the fever goes away pretty fast." in 5 reviews
  • "My daughter hates the liquid medicine and it was a struggle for a long time whenever she would get sick, but I found these a couple of yrs ago and I would tell her it was feel good candy!" in 5 reviews
Carol M.
Carol M.
Lincoln, Nebraska
This is something we have in our homes at all times. it helps when the kiddos get sick or, most recently, are recovering from surgery. We chose this over hydrocodine because out child is so young and hydro is so much stronger. It worked amazingly to get him back on his feet and feeling better.
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
My son is two years old and up until recently. he hated any and all kinds of medicine. I still don't think he especially likes the cherry flavor, but he has no problem taking his medicine now because he actually knows it helps him get better. My go to product to help reduce his fever.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Bath, PA
DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON INFANT TYLENOL!!! This is the same strength, but you get 2xs as much for the same price!!! Just pop out the child proof insert and you can use a syringe (or pour desired amount into given cup and draw it up w/ syringe) if you have children multiple ages.
Ayisha D.
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
Takes a little bit of time to kick in, but works after a few hours. Usuallly have to use note in after it because it takes some time for fever to go down or pain to go away. Usually get it from sams in their two packs. The flavor isn't too flaterring but makes do.
Kori S.
Kori S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Helps me a lot when my daughter is pain from gas or has a fever. She seems to love the grape flavor and doesn't spit it out much like she does the cherry. I just don't like the fact she sleeps after I give her this medicine but that's the purpose of Tylenol.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Children's Tylenol has always been my go to for fevers toothaches bad coughs and everything in between it has been recalled a few times but I've never had any troubles giving to my toddler! He loves the cherry flavor make sure to read all warning lables!
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
Y'all, I love Tylenol. it is the best pain reliever for me. I am the type of person who gets random headaches literally every. day. this helps sooo much!! my boyfriend even knows how much I love it. whenever I don't feel good he asks if I want Tylenol.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Not gonna lie, I came down with a terrible cold this week and this was all I had in the pantry and I used it for myself and it worked better than most things I use regularly. Took the pressure it my head right away! Highly recommended
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This works well and is a good price. However, it only comes in two flavors at my local Kroger and that's grape and cherry. I wish they'd make a mixed berry flavor, because my son LOOOOVES the motrin in that flavor!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
This stuff works great for my daughter whenever she is sick to keep her fever down. It is very effective and meets my expectations. It's a good thing to always have around the house just in case something happens.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Metairie , LA
Do kids take these willingly or is it a fight like other medicines?
Scottsville, VA
Does this come in other flavors?
Scottsville, VA
Does this come in other flavors?
sybill g.
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Is this good for fever to ?
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone known their child or loved one to get a weird reaction after taking this medicine?