BY TYLENOL

When it comes to reducing fevers and relieving pain in children, children's tylenol is recommended by pediatricians. . When your child is dealing with minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache, children's tylenol can make all the difference. Alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen free, this acetaminophen oral suspension temporarily reduces fever and relieves pain. Its kid-friendly cherry blast flavor makes it easy to swallow. . â . Ages 2-11 . â . â see more...

Chante P.
Aspers, PA
This is what I use with my son before he has to go get shots at the doctors or if he has a really bad headache.He likes the flavor so I don't have to worry about arguing with him to take it and it doesn't cost much at walmart!
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
I always keep a bottle of this in my medicine cabinet. You never know when your child is going to get sick or have a fever. My kids like this flavor the best.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
This stuff is always home. Right when I need if. It has saved me tons of heartache!
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
More expensive than generic brands but you can get it in bulk at bjs. Kids take it easy because it's tastes pretty good. Never really looked at all of the ingredients but it is pretty sweet and can become a sticky mess if it gets spit out. But it works for teething and that's what matters!
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
It most certainly does the job. But the only syringe that fits without leaking is the one that comes with it. And the syrup stains whatever it gets of a bright red. I won't be buying this again unless I get some really amazing deal.
Joslyn D.
This relieves my tooth pain when I get home from the orthodontist. It lasts for about four hours and it's great for when I want to go to bed or go to school without having any pain, I would recommend.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ
This is a good product but it doesn't work very fast and doesn't last the 4 hours that it should. I have to switch to motrin after about 2 hrs cuz the kids fever shoots right back up
Amanda B.
Tylenol is a trusted brand that my whole family uses. The cherry flavor is gross, but the grape and bubble gum are palatable--based on my kids reaction.
cecilia A.
Use this for my son whenever he's sick and he doesn't mind the taste which is always great
Priscilla M.
Greensboro , NC
This is a must have with 3 children in the house. I keep Tylenol on hand at all times. The only thing that I don't like is that it only last 4 hours. But does keep the fever away when the kiddos are sick. It is affordable. Totally recommend to all mom's.