BY TYLENOL

• Does this have the same effect as the liquid ? 1 Answers
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great to have on hand for the kids when they are sick. Helps with aches and fever and since they melt you don't have to worry if hey can swallow a pill. The flavor makes it easier to take too.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a lifesaver! i have no problem getting my kids to take them, they taste great! my youngest child has actually thrown a temper tantrum before when i told him he couldn't have another because it wasn't time yet! lol
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Tylenol Children's meltaways are the answer to a mother's prayers. They dissolve quickly and this kids think they're candy. I never have an issue getting my girls to accept this medicine.
Patricia  G.
East Durham, NY
These are great I use these for my nieces and nephews when they aren't feeling well, they aren't big on the liquid and these are easier to carry around.
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
My daughter has a fever, im so glad this is an option since she will not take liquid pain relievers. I use this for my 12 year old and 4 year old.
SAMANTHA S.
Great product for children makes taking medicine easy when they are not feeling well. Also gives the kids fast relief from pain.
Jessica C.
Love these for my kids esp when they are sick I have to fight them to take their medicine this makes things so much easier.
Molly B.
Trustworthy brand for my entire family. I like these tabs for my kids transitioning from liquid to tabs to swallow.
Hazel D.
My mom would always get this when i was a kid. Even tho I really disliked the flavor, it got the job done.
Kathryn W.
Dublin , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are super easy to give to your kids! They melts in there mouths and are fast acting!
Leslie I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this have the same effect as the liquid ?