Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Pain & Fever ReliefTylenol
Tylenol Children's Liquid Medicine Reduces Fever & Relieves Pain, Flu Symptoms, Headache & Sore Throat

When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain in children, TYLENOL® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians. Children’s TYLENOL® works differently than other pain and fever medicines. Children’s TYLENOL® contains acetaminophen and is gentle on little stomachs. It also comes in a variety of kid-friendly flavors. For Children ages 2 to 11 years. Available in: Grape Cherry Bubblegum Strawberry Dye-Free Cherry

Best fro Toddlers. 100% recomend
Is this Tylenol is the best for headache in children?
Does it taste good?
Start your review of Tylenol® Children's Liquid Medicine Reduces Fever & Relieves Pain, Flu Symptoms, Headache & Sore Throat!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Tylenol® Children's Liquid Medicine Reduces Fever & Relieves Pain, Flu Symptoms, Headache & Sore Throat uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this when my daughter has a cold and fever! I usually pair it with another product if she has a very high fever! I use this after her vaccine shots too because it makes her sore! It’s very cheap and at any store that sells medicine! Her pediatrician recommended it to me and very happy he did!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
when it comes to fever or headache in the little ones at home I like to give them Tylenol calms their pain very quickly and their fever goes away I like it because you can give it to the smallest of the home.
Courtney P.
Bronx, NY
A few months ago my children both had mid grade fevers but no other symptoms so I knew exactly what to give my babies. Tylenol brought my baby's fevers from 102 to 98 in a few hours. This medicine has never let me down. And they aren't priced that high.
Stephanie T.
East Hampton, CT
Tylenol has helped my son with teething discomforts. The only reason for the 4 stars is the dosage only lasts 4-6 hours where as Motrin lasts a little longer. I like that it’s dye free as well!
Allison B.
Clinton, IA
This works great when my little guy has a fever! He says it tastes good and actually doesn't fight me to take it like some other fever reducers and pain relievers!
Emely A.
Las Vegas, NV
Tylenol® Children's Liquid Medicine Reduces Fever & Relieves Pain, Flu Symptoms, Headache & Sore Throat uploaded by Emely A.
An another must have in your medicine drawer, always have in handy for when my baby is feeling down or I see she’s more gloomy then usual. Always helps
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Realmente ayuda a calmar Al babe a que se sienta mejor lo recomiendo a mi bebe le funciona bien
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
This is seriously a lifesaver when in college and you feel a cold coming on. The only downside is that it tastes how you would expect, but just have a chaser ready!
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
When it comes to getting my kiddo’s fever down—always Tylenol over Advil. Works faster and more efficiently.
tina R.
Hagarville, AR
When every me and my Daugther get sick this is what we use Walmart has them any kind you can think of liquid is good only when I feel a cold coming on or when I get a headach it doesn't its good so ya buy it good over all if you need a place to say let me no 10 out of 10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gonzala A.
Livingston , CA
il y a 2 ans
I have a sick 2 year old and trying to get him to take Tylenol® Children's Liquid Medicine Reduces Fever & Relieves Pain, Flu Symptoms, Headache & Sore Throat and Children’s MOTRIN®, Bubblegum and he keep spitting it out, how the heck can I get him to take it? I have tried different ways from Nesquick Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder 35.5 oz. Canister milk to soda to I have no idea what else. I have been forcing on him, which I hate. I even have trouble giving him his antibiotic. Please any help on how to do it easier, even the whole little drops in side of cheek slowly does nothing.
Taylorpierce D. il y a 9 mois
So I work in a school clinic we mix everything with apple juice, but it has to be COLD!!! That might help good luck mom