BY TYLENOL

Childrens TYLENOL Acetaminophen Suspension Liquid quickly relieves childrens fever and pain symptoms due to teething immunizations headache mild to moderate aches minor muscle sprains and strains colds or flu. Whats more Childrens TYLENOL wont upset little stomachs. Childrens TYLENOL Acetaminophen Suspension Liquid has a bubble gum flavour that kids enjoy and comes in a 100-millilitre bottle. Relieves childrens fever and pain symptoms For teething immunizations colds or flu Formulated for children 2 to 11 years Contains acetaminophen for pain relief Gentle on the stomach 100 mL bottle see more...

Hannah D.
Warner Robins
Not just for kids, I keep this in my locker at work for when I really don't feel like dealing with the pain of cramps or headache. I get relief faster with liquid than the pills. I usually get the berry flavor (which is yummy :q).
Neith J.
Tylenol® Children's Pain and Fever Liquid Bubblegum Dye Free had been a life line for my child who cannot swallow pills! I love that it is dye free, she loves the light flavor, and we all love how great it is at reducing fevers and pain!
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
We kept infant/children’s Tylenol on hand for our teething toddler this product gives him quick relief. It’s administered mess free and I love that it’s dye free so it doesn’t stain him or his clothes. Mom approved!
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This is a great product to always have on hand if you have children. It works fast and haven't had trouble getting kids to take it when necessary
Cheyenne M.
Always works for my toddler. He loves the bubble gum taste so that's a plus to get Him to take the medicine when sick. Good price, great taste.
Madison L.
These are great for the kiddos whom they are feeling under the weather and the bubblegum flavor making it taste better for them
Sharesa C.
Logan, UT
I love this for my 5 year old. She doesn;t mind the flavor. It helps her fell better fast. I buy it all the time.
Kimberley P.
Works so fast for my child! Easy to use and very easy to get the accurate measurement. I feel that I can trust this brand. The price is good for the product. Yes I will buy again. And I highly recommend.
Brett H.
Kids like the taste of this, so it's easy to get them to take heir dosage. Effectively takes away pain, and lowers fever. Affordable and would recommend this to any parent.
Lori A.
Miami , FL
This is really good, used it on my son as a baby worked wonders. Fast acting and he actually liked the taste which is a huge plus. Recommend