BY TYLENOL #1 in Children's Pain & Fever Relief

When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain in children, TYLENOL® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians. Children’s TYLENOL® works differently than other pain and fever medicines. Children’s TYLENOL® contains acetaminophen and is gentle on little stomachs. It also comes in a variety of kid-friendly flavors.

For Children ages 2 to 11 years.

Active ingredient
Acetaminophen 160 mg in each 5 mL

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

Grape

anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
or
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum.

Uses:

• temporarily:
  • reduces fever
  • relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • flu
  • headache
  • sore throat
  • toothache

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes

• more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly

Do not use

• if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product

Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin

When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

Keep out of reach of children.

• Directions

• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
      • do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
      • shake well before using
      • mL = milliliter
      • find the right dose on the chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
      • remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup
      • repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
      12.5 mL
      72-95
      11 years
      15 mL

*or as directed by a doctor

Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.

• Has anyone known their child or loved one to get a weird ...4 Answers
  • Is this good for fever to ?7 Answers
  • I've been using Tylenol children's payment leave her it's...2 Answers
Tylenol® Children's Grape Oral Suspension

Start your review of Tylenol® Children's Grape Oral Suspension!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole H.
Lutz, FL
I always use this for my son when he has a fever or tooth breaking through. It relieves his fevers quickly and is very effective! It's definitely affordable and one of the better tasting options out there. I've used this since my son was born (he is two now). He has always been great about taking this and I've never had an issue administering it to him (but every child is different!). This is my go to fever reducer/pain reliever for my son! I've tried the cherry with him and while I think it tastes great, grape is definitely his favorite!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
What can I say that you already don’t know? Pretty sure everyone knows how good Tylenol is. When your little one is sick give them Tylenol then four hours later give them some Motrin and keep going back and forth. It helps fight their temperature, aches, and sickness in no time. Maybe a bit more priced then they store name brand version but spending those extra few bucks really truly is worth it. I don’t know about you but I want the best for my children and rather spend a few extra bucks on the name brand thing vs store brands.
Nicole K.
Elmwood Park
This stuff works wonders for both of my daughters when we go through the horrors of teething pain . It can be very stressful for parents and for little ones when they have throbbing teeth pain . This product relieved both of my daughters pain and also worked pretty quickly as well . The last thing you want when your baby is in pain is for a product to take forever to kick in so your left waiting to see if it even actually works . Not this product ! This product works wonders ! Absolutely the perfect teething pain soother !
Tayy B.
This medicine is great. I’ve never had any issues giving this to my baby. He loves the flavor. It takes about 15-20 minutes to kick in but after baby is happy. We used one time for a fever and all other instances were for teething. We use a Safety 1st Easy Fill Medicine Syringe baby syringe to draw it up straight from the bottle. Helped a lot of nights when baby was chewing his fingers from teething pains
Victoria E.
North Oaks, MN
This stuff brings a fever down immediately. I always administer Tylenol when my kid has a high fever because it never fails and they always feel better. They go from on the couch to getting up and playing and that is extremely important for any parent. Grape tastes the best in my opinion. I make these into popsicles for each kid with the right dosage. Kids that don’t like medicine will eat these if you mix with Koolaid to do the popsicle. No kid turns down a popsicle!
Hayley V.
Walden, NY
Works everytime I need it! As a first time mom I'm learning as I go. based on lots of research I've done, Tylenol is the only safe and useful way to help a teething/sick infant. Quick and effective! Works in about 30-45 minutes usually. Test out different flavors tho. My daughter would spit half of it out with cherry flavor, but LOVES grape and never spits it out, so I know she got her dose and don't have to worry about how much of the medicine actually went down.
💋KARiNA P.
Santa Maria
If you are a new mommy. I highly consider purchasing this . It will be a life saver. Kids love the taste. Brings fever down within hours. Releaves pain almost immediately!
Always purchase at my local CVS ! They always have great deals ! Worth every penny 💵.
Syringe included, with a guidline of measurements.
Always check box description or ask your Doctor to insure you are giving your child the correct dose.
Destiny B.
Homedale
This is a product that I have been using for the past 3 years and I will continue to use for years to come. I really like that I can buy this one at Costco in a double pack (when I remember to), but I can also buy it at any store I walk in to. This is also the only one I was able to find at a gas station while away from home and my son go sick. Children's Tylenol has been a life saver for me many times.
Cyndi H.
Rowlett, TX
I absolutely love this product. It is something that I will continue to buy when my child is sick. The taste seems to be good since my toddler has no problem taking it. I also think it’s pretty affordable and it’s what my pediatrician recommends. So I will continue to use this and I recommend it to all mamas out there. It is also easy to find because you can find at your local Walmart or target.
Dianne H.
Newark, NJ
I don't know how this taste but I have to fight with my little guy to take this medicine. He does not like it. With what little I was able to get in him, it somehow helped to get the fever down. It is easy to use and dispense. I have used children's tylenol for year with no adverse reactions to it. It is unfortunately on the expensive side and doesn't have a long shelf life.

Target