BY TYLENOL #87 in Pain Relief

Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
My daughter usually get sick around fall or winter. I rely on this to help her fever decrease. The only down fall is the sugary taste to it. She likes it too much and complained of an ache all the time. I finally switch to the chewable tabs and those seem to keep her from running back everyday with an ache. She only asks when she really needs it. Thank gosh!
Damian F.
I’ve used children’s Tylenol to help with my aches and pains for practically my whole life. The flavor is good, it’s extremely easy to chew and it gets to work fast! One to two tablets and I’m pain free within 15 minutes.
Katie M.
These are great to keep with you in your purse for your kids when they have any pain whatsoever. These are easy chewable tablets that taste good and my kids love them! This is much easier to take with you then liquid
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When other medications can't kick my daughter's fever this is what we use. The taste isn't bad and she can keep it down. And it works great! I know 30 minutes or less she will be feeling much better!
Angelica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my one and only when it comes to giving some pain or fever reliever to my daughters. It has an ok flavor, they don't struggle to much when taking it. It relives the pain and fever quick
Kera N.
Hurricane, WV
Great for kids with light pain management. Headaches, muscle aches, and boo boos. My kids love the taste and this is the only brand I truly trust with my children. Highly recommend and great price.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
When my niece had a fever, we reduced it using tylenol. The chewable tablets made it easy medicine for her to take and the flavors did not gross her out. She didn't even know she was taking medicine! The price is reasonable for the product and benefits.
Danielle V.
Good product for growing pains. Not too pricey . Only about 6 dollars. I rather use the liquid but I did want to try something new when I purchased this, I find it affective. It seems to take about 20 minutes before it kicks in for my daughters. Overall I am satisfied.
yolanda c.
Chewables is the way to go. My DD gave me such a hard time when it came to administering meds. This product is a lifesaver. Makes it so easy to gives meds to my daughter now. She loves the taste and I no longer have to force her into taking meds.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
Children's Tylenol has got us through, teething, random fevers, ear aches, and much more it's fast acting and has my kids acting like kids again in no time. Tylenol fights the fevers and pains quickly and safely and all at a reasonable price.