Tylenol® Children's Fruit Chewable Tablets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tylenol® Children's Fruit Chewable Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
This is a must have in every home with little ones. It’s good for fevers and other ailments.
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these on my kids when they have fever because they don’t like drinking it they prefer to chew the tablets
Cruzita-Maria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son does not like taking medicine (liquid), so I purchased the chewable tablets and he is much happier.  They are easy to chew, taste good and they help relieve his pain and/or fevers.  They are affordable and I recommend these to others.  I have used this product for a few years.
PJ S.
Deland, FL
As an adult this is still the Tylenol I take. Being allergic to NSAIDs this is really my only headache option. My kids like the flavor and I always feel like it’s fast working with fevers too. Will buy again.
Miranda C.
Whenever a kid is sick we go with these. They think the are candy medicine that helps them feel better. They can’t Swallow a pill yet and they won’t take a liquid if they don’t have too. Y’all parents know that struggle....
Ashley L.
Plattsburgh, NY
My daughter said it doesn't taste the best but the serving size is 2 tablets and when she gets a headache or gets hurt it works like magic within 20 minutes and my go to for my older child. I have always loved Tylenol and it is convenient having tablets Tylenol® Children’s Chewables
Angelica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my one and only when it comes to giving some pain or fever reliever to my daughters. It has an ok flavor, they don't struggle to much when taking it. It relives the pain and fever quick
Connie L.
Vidor
Does not like the taste,needs to come in a different flavor if they have to chew it. It does reduce fever, if you can get them to take it
Nichole B.
Sedalia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always keep these in the house! They work well and I have always trusted this brand! Great brand! And the kids say they taste good!
Donna V.
Apache Jct, AZ
These definitely work and they are low dose. The taste isn't bad, so I was able to get my daughter to take them. This is a great alternative for kids who don't "do" the liquid. I wish we never needed these medicines at all, of course, but when in need, you can reliably reduce a fever or reduce pain from an infection.

Looking for your answer?