BY TYLENOL

Tylenol® Children's Fruit Chewable Tablets

Start your review of Tylenol® Children's Fruit Chewable Tablets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
One of my kids will not take liquid meds at all.
She gags and usually ends up throwing up, so therefore she has to take chewable or pill form. When it comes to pain medication I always buy her the Tylenol® Children's Fruit Chewable Tablets and they work great! She perfers them over any other kind. They taste good, and its so much easier with. Chewable for her as well. I pay around $4 to $5 dollars at my local walmart for them and they are definitely worth it. I would reccomend them to any mom with kids of any age. My 15 year old prefers them over a liquid or a pill & they work great for her!
Kaila J.
Fort Myers
This stuff is the epitome of efficiency. There is nothing I loath more than a drawer full of medicine syringes and caps. This stuff is easy to administer and my daughter loves the way it tastes. I personally think this stuff works better than the liquid forms. The price point is perfect and I like that I can carry some in my purse for and emergency without worrying about them leaking all over my purse of taking up a bunch of room. Great product and highly recommend!
Ashley L.
Plattsburgh, NY
My daughter said it doesn't taste the best but the serving size is 2 tablets and when she gets a headache or gets hurt it works like magic within 20 minutes and my go to for my older child. I have always loved Tylenol and it is convenient having tablets Children's Tylenol Chewables, Grape
Joanie P.
Flemingsburg
My daughter absoulty loved these. It's hard for me to give her any kind of liquid meds, so when I saw these I grabbed them up quick. It helps with fever and pain within the first 30 mins. Its affordable but even if it wasnt it's worth the results we had from this product
Jennifer S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Just bough these instead of the liquid for my 3 year old. She kept spitting out the liquid, but she chewed these very easily. They are easy to dose and you can even break them in half to get the dose more exact. Walgreen’s has these on sale or points all the time too!
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These chewables make getting my kids to take@medicine sooooo much easier!! They don’t mind the taste and it way less messy than liquid medicine. It’s also so much easier to take on the go in my purse or diaper bag. No more spilled medicine bottles.
Miranda C.
Whenever a kid is sick we go with these. They think the are candy medicine that helps them feel better. They can’t Swallow a pill yet and they won’t take a liquid if they don’t have too. Y’all parents know that struggle....
Danielle E.
Alcoa, TN
This product is always great at relieving my childs pain. Its always a noticeable difference when it begins to work because he is always back to his normal self. He also loves the flavor and never has a problem taking it.
Diane G.
island park
This is a great product for kids that won’t take the liquid Tylenol! My daughter does not like liquid medicine, but will take the chewables with some water. It saves us the aggravation of forcing her to drink liquid.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the chewable option of Tylenol.. when my kids have fevers and aren’t feeling their best it is nearly impossible to get them to drink liquid medication. It’s affordable and effective and would highly recommend.