Tylenol® Children’s Chewables

Children’s TYLENOL® Chewables temporarily relieve minor aches and pains, while being gentle on the stomach. Available in bubble gum and grape flavors. Bubble gum Grape

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tylenol® Children’s Chewables!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
I like the children's chewable tylenol because its easier to take with me for travel. It fits in my purse and I don't have to worry about how many ounces it is for the airlines. My kid also loves the taste of the chewable tablets too.
melissa V.
Tylenol® Children’s Chewables uploaded by melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cuando hay niños estás no deben faltar en casa. Su sabor es a chicle y hace efecto de inmediato. Muy bien precio. Deberían traer en paquetes más grandes.
Rebecca H.
Virginia Beach
Tylenol works great when my kids have a fever. It works fast. The taste isn't that bad so they don't really mind chewing them up rven if they are sick
Kim L.
Minnesota
Purchased at: Walmart
These come in handy and are nice to throw in purse to have when we are not home for my boys who are just now starting to learn to swallow medications. Tylenol® Children’s Chewables
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Éste medicina para niños para la fiebre el dolor es muy buena quitan los síntomas como en unos 15 a 30 minutos dependiendo muy buena niña se la tome esa pastillita porque se puede masticar es económica también la puedes encontrar en cualquier parte totalmente se los recomiendo
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Once I found them are the ones I get when I need ! To drink the liquid is a drama always but the tablets my girls doesn’t even thing about it just chew them ASAP ! Fully recommend !
Anna S.
Round Rock, TX
Not that you want to give your kids a lot of painkillers but when you do, these are probably the best. My youngest had a lot of ear infections and this was what we used to help with that.
Aubrey B.
Kingston, TN
Works as advertised. My daughter prefers the chewable to the liquid Tylenol. My go to for breaking a fever or growing pains.
Robyn T.
These are a convenient go to for the travel family. We were just that for a number of years due to travel sports. We had a med. bag in the car (just in case and these tablets come in handy. Taste good and fast acting/ dissolving.
Dakota E.
Elkins, WV
Works very well for pain or fevers! Soft chewable tabs easy for kids to chew and the taste does not taste bad to kids.

Looking for your answer?