Tylenol® Children's Bubblegum Oral Suspension uploaded by Teysha B.

BY TYLENOL #6 in Children's Pain & Fever Relief

When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain in children, TYLENOL® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians. Children’s TYLENOL® works differently than other pain and fever medicines. Children’s TYLENOL® contains acetaminophen and is gentle on little stomachs. It also comes in a variety of kid-friendly flavors.

For Children ages 2 to 11 years.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 160 mg in each 5 mL

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

Bubblegum

anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum.

Uses:

• temporarily:
  • reduces fever
  • relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • flu
  • headache
  • sore throat
  • toothache

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes

• more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly

Do not use

• if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product

Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin

When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
  • do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
  • shake well before using
  • mL = milliliter
  • find the right dose on the chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
  • remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup
  • repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
12.5 mL
72-95
11 years
15 mL

*or as directed by a doctor

Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.

• What does this flavor taste like bubble gum FLAVORED stuf...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Houston
Tylenol is the one I can always count on for those high and scary fevers! I rarely do Tylenol but when a high fever hits I can always trust that my kids will love the taste and fever will be knocked out fast because of how great this stuff is.
Sara M.
Summerville , SC
I always use this when baby has a fever it helps him sleep safe and sound and fever goes away quick . The flavor is “better” than the cherry one I don’t need to wrestle him 😆 he prefers this and it goes down easier than cherry
Andrea D.
East Dundee
Bubblegum....bubble YUM! Tylenol works amazing! It’s for quick action to break that fever down almost instantly and now with bubble gum flavor! No more fighting when it’s time for medicine. I’m definitely a returning customer
Sofia D.
Rainbow City, AL
Tylenol brand has been a household name for as long as I can remember so I easily trusted the same when it came to my own child. I really like this as a pain reliever and fever reducer when my child is teething or sick.
Myniqua K.
South Miami, FL
Works awesome for my daughter, especially while teething. Also works for when she has a mild fever. I love that it comes with the syringe and stopper top inside, it makes it so much easier and more convenient for me.
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Great taste and flavor for my picky toddler. He really enjoys this and doesn’t fight me to take the medicine. It exceeding my expectations by far and I would recommend this to anyone with kids! Very easy to use
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
This is great for fever and pain. And the flavor is great too. My son loves this stuff. Some medicines are difficult to give him. But this is not one of those bad medicines. He asks for it when he’s sick.
Jodi R.
Middleport, OH
When my little on has a fever, Tylenol for Children is the first thing I grab. It has a pleasant flavor and quickly reduces her fever and helps with any aches and pains that may go along with her fever.
Felicia H.
Jefferson City
When our littles are under the weather we always trust Tylenol to help sooth any pain and reduce those pesky fevers. We go with bubble gum flavor as its their favorite out of them all. Tried and true.
Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have and will continue to repurchase this product! It’s very affordable and does exactly what it says it will. The flavor is great for little ones who don’t enjoy medicine and the results are quick!
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
What does this flavor taste like bubble gum FLAVORED stuff has always been quite nasty to me what do you all think?