BY TYLENOL

When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain in children, TYLENOL® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians. Children’s TYLENOL® works differently than other pain and fever medicines. Children’s TYLENOL® contains acetaminophen and is gentle on little stomachs. It also comes in a variety of kid-friendly flavors.

For Children ages 2 to 11 years.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 160 mg in each 5 mL

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

Bubblegum

anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum.

Uses:

• temporarily:
  • reduces fever
  • relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • flu
  • headache
  • sore throat
  • toothache

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes

• more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly

Do not use

• if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product

Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin

When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
  • do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
  • shake well before using
  • mL = milliliter
  • find the right dose on the chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
  • remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup
  • repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
12.5 mL
72-95
11 years
15 mL

*or as directed by a doctor

Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.

• What does this flavor taste like bubble gum FLAVORED stuff has al...2 Answers
Geraldine T.
Union City , NJ
Eh comprando muchísimas veces esta medicina para mi niño! Tiene un precio muy bueno y es muy recomendable tenerlo siempre en casa por si es necesario algún día.. lo compré en la farmacia cvs y a mi niño le encanta ese sabor! Y lo ayuda a calmarse rápidamente cuando tiene dolor oh fiebre.. es muy recomendable!!
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
This is my go to medicine when my kids have pain, it is great for reducing fevers, works fast and helps my kids sleep. My daughter gets headaches often so I give her this and any other pains that my kids get like earaches, sore throats and toothaches. It's my trusted brand over any other for children pain.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Works perfectly for my daughter when she has fevers or pain. It’s fast acting and a trustworthy product. We use this all the time and it is one of our favorite brands.
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
I have used this for all 4 of my children. I love this product and has been a life saver many times! It works so well and doesn't have a absolutely terrible taste.
Mindy M.
Magnolia, AR
When my kids were little I had this in my cabinet for occasions of elevated temperature or teething discomfort.   I trust the Tylenol brand. I appreciated the dosage chart on the back. I bought it at Walmart. It was reasonably priced.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
This stuff on more the one occasion helped my boy when he was suffering. We used this product for fevers mostly and it worked like it said it would and for the duration specified on the box. I always kept this in my medicine cabinet.
Myniqua K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Works awesome for my daughter, especially while teething. Also works for when she has a mild fever. I love that it comes with the syringe and stopper top inside, it makes it so much easier and more convenient for me.
Tara A.
Fairhope , AL
Great product for children fever reducing and pain management. It is a great buy and never disappoints. Very effective and works great. I purchased this at Walgreens and Walmart. Definitely recommend to others
Katelyn O.
I have this in my own home for my niece Incase she’s ever running a fever! Great price and she doesn’t complain about the taste! It met my expectations and would recommend this product and will repurchase!
Jodi R.
Middleport, OH
When my little on has a fever, Tylenol for Children is the first thing I grab. It has a pleasant flavor and quickly reduces her fever and helps with any aches and pains that may go along with her fever.
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
What does this flavor taste like bubble gum FLAVORED stuff has always been quite nasty to me what do you all think?