BY TYLENOL

Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer, Cherry

Misty V.
Kingsport, TN
This is my go to. Since have RNY surgery I can no longer take tablets or pills and have to either have a chewable or liquid. I also can not take nsaids so Tylenol liquid is my choice. My only complaint is the taste. I hate cherry flavor but that’s all it comes in.
Jess T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Giving this product 5 stars because it’s hard to find pain medicine as an adult that isn’t pill form. I have a bad time taking pills because of my anxiety and this liquid Tylenol is so great, just hard to find sometimes!
Sharon T.
NICKTOWN
Works fast and does not give me heartburn in the middle of the night like the nsaids do.
Very effective for any kind of ache or pain and i can take it on an empty stomach with out upsetting my stomach. It tastes very good. I always have some on hand.
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
Mom and I like liquid Tylenol when we are sick, but Tylenol brand is hard to find without added cold med ingredients. This works great, and is helpful for taking the pain away. Mom recently had bronchitis, and found this was helpful for her aches and pains in addition to the meds prescribed by the doctor.

One thing I like about liquid acetaminophenis that it coats the throat. I like this as I am an asthmatic and it helps sometimes with throat irritation and colds.
Jennifer G.
Mooresville, NC
I cannot take pills, so this product is essential to keep in the house. I use it for headaches, muscle pains, anytime I need pain relief. I buy it wherever I can find it to keep on hand. It's a decent value for the money, but I buy it generic when I can since it's a better deal and works the same. Great flavor and really does work fast.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
My husband and I take this everytime we have a really bad cold. You can feel the relief pretty much right away. It opens you up. It's helps with the stuffiness and coughing. I highly recommend it for those bad winter colds.
Cristina W.
Great product! Fast acting and easy to keep with me. I recommend it to my friends and family. I felt a lot better after taking the medication. I have a great deal of headaches but this has helped tremendously.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
This product is a must in our household. I have a teen that will not swallow pills. We always have to keep this in stock for him. We've tried other brands but he says this works best and passes the taste test.
Eliana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this after having throats surgery and it worked great! I couldn't swallow pills at the time so it was perfect It's the same as the store brand so I buy whatever is a better deal!
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a kiddo in the house the struggles to take pills, so we give her this. Also if I have nothing else to take I will take this. It is fast acting and puts me out of my misery.