BY TYLENOL

Uses: temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness. see more...

Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
Sometimes my husband's knees will hurt around bedtime and he does not sleep well. He can take one to two of these and he will be out and without pain. We bought for about $6 at Walmart, I believe. It works well and I would recommend it to others!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hit and miss with this, sometimes it can subside the pain and sometimes it literally does nothing for me, I guess it depends on how much pain I'm really in on that occasion. Pretty reasonable in pricing and you can find this anywhere
Diana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Affordable. Easy to take. I did not personally like them. Seemed to work quickly but it took about two days to completely get out of my system. I did not like that. I did not finish the bottle, but that may not happen to everyone.
Elizabeth V.
Boston, MA
Tylenol PM is what I use if I'm extremely sick and need to get to bed. This knocks me out and puts me to sleep right away, as well as keeping me asleep for a full night's rest. It's cheap and you can get it anywhere practically.
Pamela S.
I suffer from really bad migraines and the only thing the helps other then a black cup of coffee is Tylenol pm I usually pick it on my run to target or Walmart which ever is less either way the point is for it to make my migraines go away
Diana G.
Tylenol PM is so effective. When I'm not feeling great due to illness, I have one of these and it actually helps me sleep comfortably which is something I love about it. I will definitely buy this product again!
Candice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Helped me sleep when I was really congested. Not addictive and no groggy feeling when you wake up. Helped me sleep when I was having panic attacks about not breathing while sleeping due to congestion.
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
Hands down the best medication I have ever had when having bad headaches. I can honestly handle pain for quite awhile but when I can't , Tylenol is my go to! It won't disappoint
Jessica B.
Tylenol is always a good pain killer for me, thankfully it helps a ton with all the usual aches and pains of life. DM definitely helps me sleep, especially when I'm all achey and not feeling well.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work well in the evening for those times when you need pain relief that is also impacting your ability to sleep. I haven't needed to use them that often, but they are definitely effective. I feel sleepy within 30 to 45 minutes of taking them.