BY TYLENOL #21 in Pain Relief

3 Portable Pouches Pain Reliever Fever Reducer Contains Acetaminophen Contains No Aspirin see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Khristina S.
Mason
Works great! Only wish it could last just a little longer! Only helps for about an hour after taking. I bought it at Walmart. It always depends on my pain level on how often i use it. I would recommend it because it might help you if you have minimal pain. If it is excruciating pain, i don’t recommend it.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t take medicine a lot however when I do this is usually one of my go to! You can find it at Walmart or Walgreens pretty much anywhere that sells your basic medicines! The price for me is affordable for what you get and you can avoid a trip to the doctor
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Laura V.
Carry these babies all the time with me in my car. These are great to have when you suffer constant headaches. They are affordable and very convenient to have in your purse. Very satisfied with this product.
tara k.
I use this product any time I have muscle pain or aches and I️t always does the trick to make me feel better. I have purchased this product for years and will continue to do so. I recommend this for anyone
Olivia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Always my go to. Takes my headaches away for hours. I am allergic to NSAIDS do Tylenol is easy on my stomach. I appreciate the low price on this product at sams Club and Walmart too. Tylenol works.
Chyanne E.
Love this! I use it for when I get extreme period cramps and it takes the pain right away! It almost feels like it soothes the area too after making the pain go away. I highly recommend for when youre feeling pain to get the extra strength!
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Kimi V.
Tylenol is a life saver sometimes. My most common choices of pain relief are Tylenol and Ibuprofen. I find that they both work almost interchangeably, but Acetaminophen is always able to cut down my cramp pain significantly where ibuprofen can’t.
Alexis C.
Independence, MO
These tablets work great for when I need immediate pain relief! If other medications fail me, I know I can take one or two of these pills and feel better. I use it whenever I have excessive pain and can’t get it under control.