BY TYLENOL #50 in Pain Relief

3 Portable Pouches Pain Reliever Fever Reducer Contains Acetaminophen Contains No Aspirin see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Chyanne E.
Love this! I use it for when I get extreme period cramps and it takes the pain right away! It almost feels like it soothes the area too after making the pain go away. I highly recommend for when youre feeling pain to get the extra strength!
Cadie R.
Winona
This product is great! It works so much better than regular Tylenol. If you have aches and pains, a fever that just doesn’t want to break, or a headache that just doesn’t seem to go away, this product will help you!
Danielle K.
Boston, MA
These Tylenol extra strength pouches are my go-to when I'm traveling.  They are compact and easy to throw into my purse and suitcase.  They work great and are very convenient.  This may sound odd, but I also find that co-workers and friends often ask for pain relievers - so having these individually sealed single serve pouches are nicer than sharing from a big bottle.  The only suggestion that I have for improvement is - that these are sometimes hard to open (especially if I'm struggling with a really bad headache).  I'd love to see a package that is easier to open - and/or a resealable package (think Ziplock).
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love Tylenol. I'll pretty much will take this medicine for any pain. Especially menstrual cramps. It works wonders. Will have the pain stop in at least 1hour. I would recommend this product over others just because the effects are faster in my opinion
Stephanie K.
Winchester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the perfect amount to through in my purse when traveling or put in my desk at work. I love that they are divided up into doses and I never have to worry about lugging around a huge bottle. The extra strength is great at combatting the mid-workday headaches and relieves the tension fast. I keep these on hand at all times.
Abrigel R.
this product works great for any aches or pains. It does cut any fever out eventually. It takes a long time before actually kicking in. It's pretty affordable so that's never an issue. If you have a high pain tolerance than this would be great for you. I'm a wimp so I end up in pain for about an hour before it works.
Apryl C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Whenever I feel a headache coming on I take extra strength Tylenol and it definitely helps me with the pain! It doesn't make the headache go away completely but it doesn't render me useless and unable to go about with my day and do the tasks I have to do. This allows me to push through and dulls the pain.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Tylenol has always been my go too, whether I have muscle pains, head aches, or pms pains. I take 2 pills at a time, and My pain usually goes away in about 15 min or so. The pills are not hard to swallow and do not have a nasty after taste. Plus you can find Tylenol anywhere!
Jess R.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I used tylenol as my go to pain reliever whether it be just because I have a regular head ache, or being im getting a sun head ache. I keep a bottle in my car for longer trips. I also use the 500mg for when my back is acting up. I will continue to buy this product
Darlene M.
Reno, NV
These come in handy all the time! I love it mostly because it actually works and I can take these when I'm on my menstrual or being pregnant. You can find Tylenol anywhere and it's so convenient. I'm always buying these because honestly nothing compares to these!