BY TYLENOL #98 in Pain Relief

Uses: temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness. see more...

Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
I have insomnia and was prescribed to a sleeping medication and I didn't like the groggy feelings it gave me the next day and made me forget things too. I decided to try Tylenol PM and glad I did. It helps me fall asleep within 30 minutes of taking it and I wake up feeling refreshed and it always gives me a great nights sleep.
Anna K.
Jackson, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been having some sleeping problems and since I'm 26 my doctor did not want to prescribe me sleeping pills so suggested this and whenever I don't sleep well for a few days I'll take this sleep great and it almost resets my mind
Nickie J.
When I can't sleep, I always take this and it works so well. It knocks me out almost instantly. It's hard to wake up after taking it. But I bought it from Walmart. It's a great thing to use if you don't have work the next day.
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
This product is absolutely amazing when I don't feel good at night! Or if my significant other doesn't feel good that is the first thing he will grab as well! We get it at Walmart! I am completely satisfied with this product
Kristi B.
Mc Donald, OH
These sure do work for pm pills. I accidentally took some not reading that they were pm and I could not keep my eyes open to save my life. But they help so much with pain and definitely help you get a great night's sleep.
Madison H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff gets the job done and knocks you out if you're needing to try to get over a cold and you want to sleep it off! DON'T USE IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL OR WORK THE NEXT MORNING! You will have the hardest time getting up !!!!
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
Tylenol PM is my go to when I know my sickness will keep me awake. Often NyQuil is too much and I find this to be very effective at putting me to sleep and keeping me to sleep even when I'm uncomfortable
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its good and my go to go tabs , whenever i have fever i take them , and next day i am fine. Never tried allergy ones , as i am not allergic to anything. But tylenol works absolutely fine with me in fever and flu.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
This stuff works very well. Whenever I have a ton of congestion and all over crud hitting me. I take it at night and it doesn't have a bad "hang over" effect like some others might. I overall recommend it to others!
Christina D.
Do you ever have those type of aches that keep you up all night? This helps for sure!! Whether it's a headache. Cold. Fever. Bones. Long day... I reach for this. Recommend to anyone!