BY TYLENOL

Tylenol Arthritis Pain provides relief from pain caused by arthritis for up to 8 hours with Tylenols patented bi-layer caplet. The first layer dissolves to quickly relieve you of pain and the second layer is time-released to provide extended pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours. Tylenol Arthritis Pain is also very gentle on your stomach unlike other pain medications. This products easy-to-open cap has been approved by The Arthritis Society. see more...

Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom is a cook and well with the heat and washing dishing in between she suffers from arthritis in her hands and she takes a pill and starts to feel better within 10-20 minutes. I know she and I would recommend this.
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
My knees ache a lot, this stuff is the bomb. Any time my knees or back hurts, if I had a long strenuous day or have a headache this is my go to
maggie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
For my joints pain I use this one cause it’s the only one that works for me and it’s easy to swallow super effective