BY TYLENOL

For the temporary relief of minor arthritis pain. What makes Tylenol Arthritis Pain Extended Relief Caplets different? Contains no aspirin Uses a unique, patented bi-layer caplet. The first layer dissolves quickly to provide prompt relief while the second layer is time released to provide up to 8 hours of relief. Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: Headache Muscular aches Backache Arthritis Common cold Toothache Menstrual cramps. Temporarily reduces fever For more information or questions, visit our website at tylenol.com. Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults: Take 2 caplets every 8 hours as needed. Swallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use more than 10 days unless directed by a. click this product to see full details see more...

Rachael V.
This is the only pain medication that helps me when my legs are hurting. I don't have arthritis but sore bones. When I was the dr said I would have the feeling of growing pains even aa an adult. He wasn't lieing. This is gentle on my body yet kicks pains butt. I recommend this to everyone.
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was so happy to find this product thanks to my in-laws! I suffer from arthritis and I'm only in my 30s and I don't want to take narcotic pain medication but I don't want to be popping pills every few hours so this long acting Tylenol is amazing and it's only one or two pills versus six or seven of the other ones that I would have to take.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jan D.
I use this product in conjunction with several other items to handle my back pain.  I have had surgery already and will be again in November, and this product does an amazing job of helping to relieve pain.  I find it works much better than other Acetaminophen products I have tried.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
A lifesaver in a bottle, that's the only way to describe this. I have osteoarthritis in my left hip and as a fairly young person in their early 30s, this can be a hindrance. However, a family member suggested this to me and I have long since replaced my Celebrex with this. The extended release is great for all day relief.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Does a great job of receiving my pain from whatever I am experiencing (i.e. headache or cramps) and does so effectively and for a longer duration of pain. It allows me to get on withy daily activities instead of being holed up in bed because of the pain.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I hardly take Tylenol because it's hard on the kidneys. I have arthritis all through my body so it helps relieve the pain very fast. The value is great and this has been around for a very long time. I purchase this weekly and love it.
Isabel H.
Towanda, IL
When my arthritis is acting up, i always turn to tylenol. It does however take a bit long to kick it, But one it does it it great! I take it 1-2 times a day based on how bad the pain is. I would definitely but it again!
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
These work well especially better than the regular Tylenol. These help my mom that has very bad arthritis and they help ease and take the edge off of other aches and pains! Glad these work. Always keep some on stock.
Stephanie W.
I take Tylenol Arthritis Pain because it actually works! I suffer from headaches often and they work for that as well. Mostly, I use it after a long day of hiking or biking. It really takes care of my aches and pains.