Tylenol® Allergy Multi Symptom Daytime Cool Burst Caplets uploaded by April T.

BY TYLENOL

• Who uses Tyelnol in there house for all sickness symptoms ?1 Answers
Carolina D.
Arlington
Este producto es muy bueno sobre todo en el cambio de estaciones cuando las alergias son más notorias. Es efectivo y su precio es favorable.
Chelsie R.
Always good for my irritating allergies. It helps to clear up the clogged sinuses and allows me to breath. Also cheap and easily accessible
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are use Tylenol allergy relief every seasonal allergy time of year. I especially use it in the fall with my allergy two leaves and mold.
Heta P.
Charlotte, NC
This is great to use when you have allergies even at night. Its not the best. Advil allergy and sinus relief is more effective tylenol.
Casey M.
Sebring, FL
Every time I get sick I get these and they always work and make me feel better. These work better than anything else I've tried yet.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
This is my go to when my sinuses start acting up. This usually takes care of my allergies and prevents me from going to the doctor
Stacie R.
Burlington, MI
I like the Tylenol allergy, but I don't always need the Tylenol for allergy symptoms. I use it when I have a sinus headache mostly.
jessica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These did not make me feel drowsy but also did not help relieve the congestion or sneezing that came with my seasonal allergies.
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
I use this for my allergies and it works. It is less expensive than Claritan or allegra so I get this and It works just the same.
Laurie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This one is my go to choice medicine for spring through winter. I have year round allergies and this product is very useful.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who uses Tyelnol in there house for all sickness symptoms ?