BY TYLENOL

Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This saves me from bad sinus days. Whether it be a cold or allergies this will help me get through the work day.
Clare F.
Helped me survive the high pollen count days and made my days more enjoyable. Made it easier to sleep at night!
Vanessa W.
Evansville, IN
Bought this product while being horribly sick and it got the job done and i instantly started feeling relief!
Steph C.
Eustace
Feeling sick and this is what to use I don't know what I would do without it. Great price worth every penny
Jennifer M.
Tavares, FL
This medicine kicks in quickly and makes your body feel at ease. It last longer than most sinus medcines.
Elaine C.
Las Vegas
These are life around allergy season. They help take any symptoms away temporarily. A must in my purse
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These helped a lot! They didn't completely erase my symptoms, but they definitely helped to ease them.
Angelica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have bad allergies and I am not to sure if this worked for me but it could work for someone else.
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
I don't have allergies but I heard it last pretty good especially during allergy season
Samantha H.
This product is amazing. I thought I had the flu and kept taking flu medication but the symptons wouldn't get better. So my mom suggested it might be alergies, and told me to try tylenol. I felt so much better that same day. Would totally recommend.